Season 263 Sun Record Artists

I loved every minute of this theme. Thanks gang! We are now officially closed and I will be back soon with a wrap! :)

I loved every minute of this theme. Thanks gang! We are now officially closed and I will be back soon with a wrap! :)

Or, to put it differently: "Elvis has left the building!"

Great Season, Linda!

Sorry couldn't make it in the end Linda, I've had family down my neice and great neice in town to see the XFactor Tour ..........blimey I'd forgotten how much of a blitz an 8yr old can make !! lol

Sorry couldn't make it in the end Linda, I've had family down my neice and great neice in town to see the XFactor Tour ..........blimey I'd forgotten how much of a blitz an 8yr old can make !! lol

I completely understand :)

263 wrap!

I've fumbled and stumbled my way through the wrap video. I didn't want to take the time to redo it so it is what it is. A huge apology for my mistakes!

Here is the BRAVO! playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuwIpXWA_RJXdtKC5fJYkKw1Fe-lV6ixu

Congratulations to the five lucky winners. Please let me know what you want. Your choice of the MDQ CD https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ECXTHK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 or something from the SR store http://store.sunrecords.com valued up to $30. Please let me know through PM what you want with the link to the item and your name and address.

Terrific Season here that really a grand way payed tribute to some of the finest music ever put to wax. Thanks for the wonderful week Linda, as always. My standouts are of course the new folks that jumped in, but thanks for letting me play a few!
Don't know how you got through all these- I gave it my best but gradin' papers caught up with me.

Last edited:
What an inspiring season, Linda. Hard to top this one! (But we'll keep trying, no doubt!)

Sorry, I didn't realize the Bravo list was private. its set to go now. Give them all a quick listen and if you haven't gone through the weeks playlist this is a shortcut to the spirit of the whole week.

Phenomenal week, Linda! Thanks so much for jumping in for us and with such a great theme at that! Great wrap vid, as well! Congratulations to all and special thanks for the shout out, Linda! :)

Wow, thanks Linda! And thanks for what looks like another great season. I'm hoping that the 3-song limit for #264 sticks so I can work my way through #263 as well.

Thanks for a really interesting week, Linda; I learnt a lot! (But WHY are the lyrics of most country songs so, so depressing???)

If a country song was always happy it would seem rather goofy don't you think. Drama sells!

I slammed my finger in the door, so I kicked the chair across the floor

or

I skipped across the kitchen floor, I twirled the one that I adore.............what kinda cowboy is that?

Greetings,

Great season. I wasn't around much (work travels) and this week have 2 more short work trips so hoping to at least peek at the vids. Smiles and happy thoughts to all, and winners congrats. To Linda....our fine host... thanks. With all those vids you really brought out the best in all.

Ciao.
:)

Thanks for a nice season, for picking my name in the bowl, and mostly for the nice review :)

Back in the days people believed that rock and roll played backwards was satanic prayers.
Country music played backwards is just a story of a guy who gets his job back, his wife comes back to him, and the veterinarian calls to say that his dog isn't really dead after all...

Sorry Linda. I'm afraid "life" took over towards the end of the week! So, I was unable to participate. :(

I had been planning to do one, (or possibly two), Elvis songs, of the gentler type.

Looks like a great week was had by all. Congratulations to the standouts! :cheers:

Top Bottom