New Bettah auction. The fun begins.

I met a fellow last month who had two. I won't say how envious I was....but he couldn't play either of them very well. Interesting, the only person I've met who had one that could do it justice was our own Sukie.

Change the sex on the "fellow" and it could have been me you met ;) But the great thing about Chuck's instruments is that they inspire you to play more and more--and I'm hoping that will make me better. But while the process of getting better continues, it sure is a delight!

Interesting auction,funny bid strategy and happy people around.. Of course nice MBU! Would love to see what happen next : )

Change the sex on the "fellow" and it could have been me you met ;) But the great thing about Chuck's instruments is that they inspire you to play more and more--and I'm hoping that will make me better. But while the process of getting better continues, it sure is a delight!

Congrats Daisy! I have to admit I am not a good player either but I enjoy playing my MBUs very much. I just start learning from the very begining from a teacher right now. Hopefully I could improve my playing techniques. I agree with Tonya that MBU encourages me to do better and makes me feel so happy. Many thanks to Chuck and his lovely soulmate Bonnie. Both of them are so talented, nice and sweet.

His work is beyond compare. Breathtaking!

Top Bottom