::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorites are the ice cream sandwich maker, the hot dog slicer and the pineapple corer!

I had the pineapple corer. I loved it. Slice down one side and they became rings. Loved it, but didn’t get too much use. It got donated in our last move. When I see them in the kitchen section, I get tempted to buy another. Then I have to remind myself I have too much crap as it is.

Today
Z9No7e8.jpg

9 yrs ago

Uzf7vO7.jpg
She’s so big now! And just as cute as ever.

Using my old Moto X as a Chromecast controller for the new TV.
Today decided to order FreedomPop SIM for it.
$4.99 for the SIM, get promo first month unlimited talk and text, and 2 Gb data, then can downgrade all the way to free (200 mins, 500 texts, 200mb data) for free, so I can try the service, and at the very least have a free 808 area code # I can give out.

Using my old Moto X as a Chromecast controller for the new TV.
Today decided to order FreedomPop SIM for it.
$4.99 for the SIM, get promo first month unlimited talk and text, and 2 Gb data, then can downgrade all the way to free (200 mins, 500 texts, 200mb data) for free, so I can try the service, and at the very least have a free 808 area code # I can give out.

I would want an 808 number too :)

I have two routine doctor visits today, and an eye doctor appointment on Thursday. Then I have a dental exam and cleaning next week.

I should be all checked out, and ready to head south for the winter!

I want to get gift cards for each of my four co-workers, including the one who's such a PITA. Then, on my last day at work before I leave for Florida, I'll hang them on each of their time cards.

Maybe I can buy those today, between appointments....

The neighborhood lake is having a problem with beavers. I lined up someone to trap them with the catch that I get a tail. They are supposed to taste great.

The neighborhood lake is having a problem with beavers. I lined up someone to trap them with the catch that I get a tail. They are supposed to taste great.

attachment.php

tevnletters

Attachments

• granny.jpeg
    granny.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Mainland Mike is so crazy for beaver he is chasing tail!

Does Tookta know about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom