::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay we had a company drawing for a Nike Apple Watch and I won!
Too bad I have an Android.
I think it will work though, right?
It will do everything a Fitbit does, right?
Never really got into smart watches.
I'm a TAG-Heuer guy.

According to this mailer, I won a 70 inch TV. I just have to go to a car dealership and ask for "Mister Green". LOL

My son has heard "crap" out of me. I think that's the strongest he's ever heard from our family.

I might have told this story when it happened.

The teacher that used to be next door to me needed help moving a heavy drafting table. He NEVER swore.

He dropped the table on his toe and immediately yelled "DIRTY WORDS! DIRTY WORDS! DIRTY WORDS!"

I'm not sure if I've ever laughed harder than that.

I might have told this story when it happened.

The teacher that used to be next door to me needed help moving a heavy drafting table. He NEVER swore.

He dropped the table on his toe and immediately yelled "DIRTY WORDS! DIRTY WORDS! DIRTY WORDS!"

I'm not sure if I've ever laughed harder than that.
My mom said when I was little my favorite joke was

"Knock Knock"

"who's there?"

"naughty words, hehehehe" /runs away

I used to think that the bathroom was my little sanctuary but Mika walked in while I was sitting on the throne pretty early into our relationship.

I honestly felt violated. She invaded a very private space.

12 years later I put up with it but still feel weird about it.

I do not put up with it. Sheryl does not put up with it. Bathrooms are private spaces and bathroom duties are private duties. Fortunately we agree with this and share the sentiment.

I am cautiously optimistic about our new principal. I am old enough to be his mother, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Everyone I've talked to is excited. It is a fresh start. It feels like the oppression has lifted. It will be a hard year, but I don't think we will be beaten down as before. I think we will be challenged to grow.

His e-mails start with Dear Team. I heard him talking to the custodians yesterday and as he was leaving said, "Team, I'll be in my office if you need me". Team. Not us and them.

I watched him interact with a parent (who is not one of ours). She came in mad because her kids had been assigned to our school and she had been trying to get it changed for 6 months (or so she said). She was really upset because she kept getting the run around. The secretary told her the deadline was past and she would have to call the county office again. The lady was upset (not yelling or anything). He came out of his office and stood and listened. Then he said gently "Come in my office and we'll call them right now and try to get this straightened out". His first thought was to help her to get a resolution. He defused the whole situation by his kindness.

And he actually speaks to you when he passes you in the hallway!

My morale is skyrocketing. (Understand it was under the building before).

I can't even describe the elation I felt just reading this!

I do not put up with it. Sheryl does not put up with it. Bathrooms are private spaces and bathroom duties are private duties. Fortunately we agree with this and share the sentiment.

Yes, this. Bathroom time is alone time. Occasionally sharing a shower? That's perfectly fine. Sharing the sinks and vanity? That's okay, too.

But that's where bathroom companionship ends....

Elaine and both used to donate blood. Then the AIDS epidemic hit. Suddenly they were asking all kinds of embarrassing personal questions, trying to screen their donors (as if potential donors would never lie).

We stopped donating, then, in the hopes they would eventually find a way around that....

Thinking of you Gary, the client I was just visiting, he has a "dead" arm, I asked what happened and he said PT on my shoulder. Poor guy.

I have a new nephew!
From all the kids that Nanilei's mom and dad had,
he is only the second boy. He had five daughters and five granddaughters and this is grandson #2.

Thinking of you Gary, the client I was just visiting, he has a "dead" arm, I asked what happened and he said PT on my shoulder. Poor guy.

I have an appointment in 45 minutes.

Not looking forward to "relax, this is going to hurt."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom