::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just leave that here.

Explain!
There is.only one gas station on Lanai. It also has a convenience store where you can get $9 sunscreen and $3.29 bags (the snack size) of chips.
They also have a lunch counter with really good sandwiches. Today I got a Rueben. Super delicious!
It was $9.50 but totally worth it.

OcXpLsV.jpg

Oh and I got to drive a Nissan Leaf.
How ironic, I drove it to a gas station...
What is cool is how "Normal" it is to drive.
That whole 100% of torque available at 0 rpm is pretty cool. If you don't know what that means, it means when you step on the pedal the power gets applied NOW.

Oh and I got to drive a Nissan Leaf.
How ironic, I drove it to a gas station...
What is cool is how "Normal" it is to drive.
That whole 100% of torque available at 0 rpm is pretty cool. If you don't know what that means, it means when you step on the pedal the power gets applied NOW.

That's how electric golf carts are too. I called some guys Tesla a glorified golf cart the other day. You should have seen the look on his face.

Referring to the chips Damon was talking about, we bought single serve bags, Lays brand, six for a dollar.

We happened upon a veggie chip in single serve. A carton of 70 for $1.99.

The advantage to single serve is you only eat one serving.

Got a terrible score on something I turned in last week while sick. I don't even remember writing it, so I really can't even defend myself. Down to an A-.

Just generic humans with capes. I'm putting the church symbol on their chests.

First I painted the whole things sky blue.

Then I dabbed on some white clouds.

Then I painted some sky scrapers.

In the morning I shall add windows to the sky scrapers and start painting the humans. (I kind of sketched them in to start.)

Nanilei came and picked me up.
We are going to Imua Lounge tonight to hear Ho'o play. Hopefully Jeff Au Hoy shows up too, and probably some hula dancers.

Oh, as I was getting near the house, I passed my Bus. The bus that leaves my office at 4:20.
Yup.
My flight left Lanai at 4:20.
Same commute time!

Referring to the chips Damon was talking about, we bought single serve bags, Lays brand, six for a dollar.

We happened upon a veggie chip in single serve. A carton of 70 for $1.99.

The advantage to single serve is you only eat one serving.

There is a single serve and then there's what I call the "rip off" serve. When businesses buy the "single serve" in bulk, it comes in boxes and the bags of chips are substantially smaller than the single serve you would buy in the grocery store. We always joked and called them "six chip bags" because that's about the number of full size chips you get in those bags.

2018-04-12_05-49-50.jpg

So proud of my lil' man.

This is from his presentation at school about the Boston Massacre. Look at his writing on the visual aid. I worked with him from the time he could hold a crayon because I hate to have to read through essays that are written in terrible penmanship. I didn't want him to be one of those kids.

View attachment 108081

So proud of my lil' man.

This is from his presentation at school about the Boston Massacre. Look at his writing on the visual aid. I worked with him from the time he could hold a crayon because I hate to have to read through essays that are written in terrible penmanship. I didn't want him to be one of those kids.

sorry it's hard to see.

2018-04-12_05-55-47.jpg

Hopefully this is better.

There is a single serve and then there's what I call the "rip off" serve. When businesses buy the "single serve" in bulk, it comes in boxes and the bags of chips are substantially smaller than the single serve you would buy in the grocery store. We always joked and called them "six chip bags" because that's about the number of full size chips you get in those bags.

There aren't many chips. But I figure that's all you should be eating anywho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom