::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister does that, but their family has a big dry erase calendar in the kitchen with everybody having their own color of dry erase pen.

I had that too. It matched my calendar. That way the kids knew what was going on all the time and could remind me.

You really should have checked in before that one. There are so many better restaurants than Bubba Gumps on the wharf. Could have steered you away from over priced touristy and not-that-good-but-busy-because-of-touristy.

As long as you enjoyed your trip!
Although I do like Bubba Gumps (we have two within driving distance) I have to agree with Gary on this one. But with kids Gumps is a good choice I guess.

Mike and I still reminisce about buying a whole steamer crab, a loaf of bread, and a couple of sodas and sitting in the sand and eating at the Fishermans Wharf.

Yes, this. Bathroom time is alone time. Occasionally sharing a shower? That's perfectly fine. Sharing the sinks and vanity? That's okay, too.

But that's where bathroom companionship ends....
thats all and good until you need someone to wipe your ass.

AB+? You are red gold!

NAH, my family has that award. A negative- 3 percent of the worlds population. B negative- 1.5 percent of the worlds population, and AB negative- only .5 percent of the worlds population.

The Red Cross loves us.

Elaine and both used to donate blood. Then the AIDS epidemic hit. Suddenly they were asking all kinds of embarrassing personal questions, trying to screen their donors (as if potential donors would never lie).

We stopped donating, then, in the hopes they would eventually find a way around that....
Embarassing? Who cares, it's not like they publish it.

Emma is 11 - she had an anxiety attack yesterday morning about her future and growing up and all that stuff. At 11. We're going to get her set up with a professional to help her deal with the anxiety - it's not her first. She's super smart and creative and her mind just takes off and gets away from her. Poor thing - I'm not ready for her to grow up quite yet, either - I want her to enjoy the rest of her childhood, not worry about it!

Poor sweet girl. I'm sure a professional could help guide her. ((Hugs)) for Emma.

NAH, my family has that award. A negative- 3 percent of the worlds population. B negative- 1.5 percent of the worlds population, and AB negative- only .5 percent of the worlds population.

The Red Cross loves us.

I can't remember my type. But I think it's the universal donor one.

thats all and good until you need someone to wipe your ass.

No prob with that yet. But I get a real uncomfortable pain in the back of my right leg high up. According to a muscle chart it looks like bicep femora?

Emma is 11 - she had an anxiety attack yesterday morning about her future and growing up and all that stuff. At 11. We're going to get her set up with a professional to help her deal with the anxiety - it's not her first. She's super smart and creative and her mind just takes off and gets away from her. Poor thing - I'm not ready for her to grow up quite yet, either - I want her to enjoy the rest of her childhood, not worry about it!

This is a rapidly growing problem. Elaine is a retired teacher, and a professional tutor. She's finding that she's tutoring more and more kids who are not able to attend school due to anxiety issues. Most of them are excellent students. Some have have been bullied. Some are overachievers. But they are all otherwise healthy kids with anxiety problems. This is a relatively recent thing; it was unheard of when we went to school.

Hopefully, Emma will work her way through it with the right help. She sounds like an amazing kid....

No prob with that yet. But I get a real uncomfortable pain in the back of my right leg high up. According to a muscle chart it looks like bicep femora?

Ha! Maybe. Find an MT. Before you meet with them explain exactly where your pain is happening and what movement exacerbates it.

Ugh. I was going upstairs to help Annie with her nightgown (she was upset and crying - too tired) and carrying my suitcase upstairs as I went. I got to the top of the stairs and a toy was spilling out of the loft, so I used my left foot to push it out of the path. My foot got tangled in the toy, I lost my balance, and fell flat back on my back. Ouch. I let out a yell (which I tend to do when I hurt myself somehow), and the house came running. The bigger they are the harder they fall, after all, and I made a pretty loud BOOM when I landed. Annie even came running, tears still streaming down her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom