::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash? I figured they just got a small discount on new instruments and free strings and shirts and stuff.

That and the pride of being a part of that Ohana: Jake, Benny Chong, Herb Ohta Jr., Kalei, Andrew Molina, Britney Paiva, Brian Tolentino, Side Street Band.

going to be a busy year:

All new curriculum for Food Science
all new curriculum for Foods 1
Board of Directors for one of James' basketball leagues
Equipment manager for that same league
Team parent for his club team

Been playing the ol' country game of "Where's that dead smell coming from?" for a couple of days, I found the dead rooster this morning, yuck.

In other chicken news, we have new chicks hatching out (like I needed more going on this month).

We used to have a lot of opossum at my dads house, we've had quite a few here too. I used to catch the babies and hold them. The babies aren't afraid of people and scurry up and down your arms. They are very cool animals.

Just tonight on a local neighborhood group thread, I firmly corrected an idiot who was complaining about "rodents" and included opossums in their complaint. I explained they are marsupials, they don't move in, they are nomadic, they eat snails and garbage, are very beneficial for the environment, and don't carry rabies. Another idiot was boasting how his Jack Russell had killed 7 of them.

Gawd people are stupid and cruel.

They eat ticks https://www.nwf.org/News-and-Magazines/National-Wildlife/Animals/Archives/2015/Opossums.aspx

I do not put up with it. Sheryl does not put up with it. Bathrooms are private spaces and bathroom duties are private duties. Fortunately we agree with this and share the sentiment.

We keep it separate too.

Farting is a one way street around here. I'll fart around him (and claim innocence) but he will leave the room to toot.

I used to think that the bathroom was my little sanctuary but Mika walked in while I was sitting on the throne pretty early into our relationship.

I honestly felt violated. She invaded a very private space.

12 years later I put up with it but still feel weird about it.[/QUOTE

Taking a shower is one thing, but not the throne.

Been playing the ol' country game of "Where's that dead smell coming from?" for a couple of days, I found the dead rooster this morning, yuck.

In other chicken news, we have new chicks hatching out (like I needed more going on this month).

We sometimes play that game in the city too.

I grew up in a house with one bathroom and seven people. Privacy in the bathroom wasn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom