::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volvo to the shop for timing belt replacement.
Ukin' with the oldies.
This evening I'll taste the bottle of Monkey Shoulder scotch I received as a Fathers' Day tribute. It's a blend of Speyside malts. Mrs Pere spotted it in a magazine, read the reviews, and made it happen. Monkey Shoulder refers to a condition developed by the malters. Raking the malt caused one shoulder to drop and the arm to hang lower. So basically it glorifies workplace repetitive-stress injury. Cheers!

Sparkle Donkey Tequila was all the rage at the Filthy Canopy this year.

Ok, warning! Rant ahead!!!

I am so damn angry!! I came home from church to find that my neighbor had cut my bush to the ground!!

I am so pissed!! They kept trimming it. They KNEW it was mine! They wait til I leave and then they do it. It is on my property and they know it.

No, I am not going to go over and confront them. It isn't safe and I will lose my religion.

I really want to go over with my clippers and cut down all those damn plastic flowers she has stuck in the ground. If I could afford it, I'd sue them.

I am going to check and see how much it would cost to put up a fence between us.

I have lived here for 15 years and NEVER had any problems until she moved in. They KNOW what the are doing!!

I am so mad I can't see straight!

Wonder if there is a REALLY UGLY STINKY bush I could plant in its place?

I am furious!!

Small claims court costs about $80 and you get that back when you win. Another option would be to start raising pigs in the area next to their place.

Earlier today Mika was behind me on a freeway transition. In my rear view mirror I see a guy come zooming up and try to squeeze past her. He totally cut her off and I thought they hit because their mirrors over lapped. That's how close he was to her and she was inches from the guardrail on the other side. She breaks and he goes flying past her and coming up hard on me like he's going to try the same maneuver so I Tap my breaks to scare him because there is no way he can stop. It's rush hour traffic so the freeway I'm merging on to is packed and there's no where for him to go. He swerved right, took out a sign and scraped against the guardrail. I pull over to make sure a CHP hears about the way he was driving and three other cars come flying up and pin him in with their cars. Apparently he was driving like an idiot for miles and caused an accident on the other freeway and kept going. They were chasing him to get a license plate number. He couldn't even get out of his car the way they had him blocked off. I didn't know what was going on but he rolled his window down to try to crawl out and one of the guys told him he'd knock him out with a golf club if he tried to get away.

I gave my cell number to one of the guys and left because I needed to pick up James and I hadn't checked on Mika yet (she kept going so I knew he didn't hit her). A CHP called me about 30 minutes later to take my statement. He asked if I slammed on my brakes. I didn't. But I did slow down because the freeway we were merging on to was backed up.

That was my excitement for the day.

I love it when assholes get what they deserve.

So there is a "durian festival" happening in Bangkok near where we will be staying. All you can eat in an hour for about $10. Tookta is more excited about it than I am.

I love it when assholes get what they deserve.

I was pissed that he was inches from taking out my wife.

I wish I could have stayed to see what happened. There were a lot of pissed off people there so I'm sure he didn't get away unscathed.

So there is a "durian festival" happening in Bangkok near where we will be staying. All you can eat in an hour for about $10. Tookta is more excited about it than I am.

I almost threw up when they opened one of those near me. I understand it doesn't taste like it smells but still, I don't think I can do it.

My biggest food accomplishment was eating the "footie" smelling cheese in France. Actually, I gagged a little on that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom