Hello

dancingflee

Reaction score
I am a newbie with the ukulele and hope to know more and learn more about the ukulele in days to come.

Thank you!

I was lurking earlier and found a thread where one member sought advice on which ukulele to purchase. I do not know how to return to it but wish to throw in my two cents worth.

I am a classical guitar player...a recreational player....and am now branching out to ukulele because of envy.

After some research and door knocking for wisdom which lead me to seeking out a pono solid mahogany with a slothead. I instantly feel in love with everything that I saw and heard and felt when I picked the strings. To top it all the folks at McCabe's in Santa Monica we just great.

Please understand that this is my first ukulele but bought a little pricey one which I know I will enjoy for a good period of time before the thought of an upgrade sets in.

So.....please bear with me when I start throwing in questions on how I may make my ukulele sing like most of you folks do.

Thank you for the Welcome ......

Trinimon, the slothead of the pono is one of its features that initially attracted me to it. Despite the price for a starter I decided on it after a few minutes of playing it....then fell in love with it. Will have to sacrifice some lunch for a while but my joy is worth it..LOL!

Greetings and welcome. I love my Pono too as I am a huge fan of "the law of diminishing returns." Just put on some new Ko'olau Alohi strings and boy does it sound great.

Top Bottom