Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

I saw someone try it with cold water and there was no effect.

Being from a northern clime, I've done this trick many times. It does indeed have to be boiling, or at least very very hot water. The air temperature needs to be very very cold as well. Close to -40 (F or C, same same at that temp) which doesn't happen often even here on the frozen tundra. But, when conditions are right, the results can be spectacular!

Change of subject from the Mpemba effect.

Does anyone know if it's possible to move one of your videos from one of your YT channels to another without having to upload again to the new channel. I accidentally uploaded my recent video to the wrong channel. I've just uploaded it to the other channel and made the original unlisted as I don't want to delete it just now but it would be nice if you could just move it over complete with any comments it's already attracted. I suspect not but it would be useful to have confirmation or otherwise.

Looking for advice from harmonica players. Right now I have only a single Hohner Bluesband in C, but I would like to upgrade to one of those sets of 7 different keys. Any recommendations?

Looking for advice from harmonica players. Right now I have only a single Hohner Bluesband in C, but I would like to upgrade to one of those sets of 7 different keys. Any recommendations?

Alan, why not drop Surly Mac a p.m.? He has a number of harps and lots of experience. (I, however, know nothing. :) )

Can anyone tell me what happened to BirdsEyeViewofMyUkulele?

BEVOMU was one of my favorite Seasonistas.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what happened to BirdsEyeViewofMyUkulele?

BEVOMU was one of my favorite Seasonistas.

Joko, BEVOMU was not feeling well and has been offline. Contact Booli if you've questions, as he shared this information with me. Linda

Well, I hope BEVOMU feels better soon and rejoins us.

I mentioned in my MDQ vid that I was moving this week. Today, for the first time in my adult life, I had movers move all my crap from one place to another, Wanna see?

Well, I hope BEVOMU feels better soon and rejoins us.

I mentioned in my MDQ vid that I was moving this week. Today, for the first time in my adult life, I had movers move all my crap from one place to another, Wanna see?

And you'll never do it another way again!

Speaking of seasonistas disappearing, what happened to Two Little Woodpeckers and Mum's maple tree?! Trying to catch up after a whirlwind 3 weeks I've been absent and their YouTube site is down!!!:( Hope all is ok...

Speaking of seasonistas disappearing, what happened to Two Little Woodpeckers and Mum's maple tree?! Trying to catch up after a whirlwind 3 weeks I've been absent and their YouTube site is down!!!:( Hope all is ok...

Jon deletes his YouTube channel about once a year, and then starts a new one. And a lot of the individual videos get taken down a few days after he posts them. It's his way. When you see a video by him that you really like and know you will want to watch again, you should download it right away.

Jon deletes his YouTube channel about once a year, and then starts a new one. And a lot of the individual videos get taken down a few days after he posts them. It's his way. When you see a video by him that you really like and know you will want to watch again, you should download it right away.

Bummer! I always liked his ukulele videos. He does such very good work, and Bird's Eye, too.

Last edited:

Ahhh, good to know. Wish I knew before!

Seen at BJ's Wholesale Club:

Marvel Avengers ukuleles with "Super Hero Sound"! And no, I did not buy one.

0316171926-00.jpg

Top Bottom