::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tired today! Laid low by the dreaded man cold. Two church events yesterday plus today's responsibilities. Took a nap. I was down for over 3 hours and am having a hard time getting moving an hour later.

Our soup is basically done, and biscuits are in the oven. We have some leftover zucchini/yellow squash/stewed tomato which was awesome, so we'll have more of that.

Then we have apple pie and ice cream for dessert....

Hubby made some meatloaf but the texture isn't agreeing with me at all. Mashed potatoes for dinner!

Do you remember being a 25 year old guy? I wouldn't know what to do with all that energy.

Indeed I do!
I remember doing things like roller skating the entire length of the Balboa Peninsula (3 miles each way)
for the hell of it on any random day, I can remember wearing size 30 Levi's, I can remember going to Carl's Jr. And getting a Super Star, fried zucchini, and a shake as a snack yet still fit in those size 30 Levi's, I remember swimming in the ocean in California all day with no wetsuit, I remember pulling all-nighters and still functioning the next day, and I remember doing things like effortlessly climbing over 15 foot chain link fences and doing yard work without being sore the next day. Went to the gym five days a week and actually enjoyed it.
Waited in line for hours to get into Dead concerts, then danced for three hours, and did it all over again the next two nights.
I was a fricken stud those days :D

Freeda, I loved that post you made "out there" about musicianship.
Lately I have been taking that to heart.
Pushing myself to memorize songs frees the chore of reading from the sheet and allows more brainpower for telling the story.
Still need to work on long term retention though.
I was just thinking I would have a pretty rich repertoire if I could recall any of my Seasons videos at will.

I did all the laundry today. Nice that I am pretty much packed too. Just need to pack some delicates and toiletries. I also need to make my lunch for tomorrow.
Having leftover spaghetti for dinner.
I usually eat a banana and nonfat yogurt and a little PB&j for breakfast during the week, but I did not get bananas.
I do have three over-ripe bananas though, so I will make banana muffins, keep a couple for breakfast the next two days, and take the rest into work to share.

I guess I need to make those muffins now, so I can take a shower and then relax.
It is hot here today, I had to turn on the A/C and hide in my bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom