Jake Shimabukuo Concert in South Jersey

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am the producing artistic director for Mainstage Center for the Arts, in Blackwood, NJ (between PHilly and Atlantic City). I was able to secure a concert by Jake Shimaburkuro on April 15th. Our theatre is small and intimate and will be a great location for a Jake concert, plus we have asked Jake for a meet and greet after the show. I am able to offer $5 off to UU members for this performance. Just enter the code "UU" in the cupon area when you purchase online at https://mainstage.secure.force.com/ticket#details_a0OF0000005AZL5MAO. I hope to see you at the show.
Jake Shimabukuro Flyer.jpg

Nice Ed! Let me check the date!
Edit: Got my ticket Ed. Save me a poster!

Last edited:
Nice Ed! Let me check the date!
Edit: Got my ticket Ed. Save me a poster!

You got it, Graig. And I see you got a great seat too-- dead center!!!! Nice going. Maybe a bunch of UU members can all get a chance to actually meet each other and get a pic with Jake together. A friend of mine, another UU member will be there and he is a photographer. Will get some great pics

Thanks for setting this up Ed!! Looking forward to meeting you at the show.

I decided to grab a good seat early this time. When I saw him in Princeton in December I had an SRO ticket and ended up sitting in the third row. Figured my luck couldn't be that good twice in a row!

Thanks for setting this up Ed!! Looking forward to meeting you at the show.
Joe, you got some excellent seats too. I announced it on UU before the other publicity gets out this way members can grab those seats down front. I am looking forward to meeting you to and all of the folks on this board who attend. Will be nice to put a face with screen names.

Calling a friend to see if he wants to go--we're close enough . veRY exCitEd!

UU Jam afterwards sounds great. We can stay on the stage as long as we want after the show. I'm the guy with the key. Maybe Jake will join us before he heads back to his hotel ;-)

Sounds awesome! Will buy ticket today lol

UU Jam afterwards sounds great. We can stay on the stage as long as we want after the show. I'm the guy with the key. Maybe Jake will join us before he heads back to his hotel ;-)

That would be great just need to convince wife to let me see him 2 days in a row....

Bump for the week. 72 tickets sold (all down front center). About another 530 tickets to go ;) and many are still front and center. For anyone going- bring your uke. I worked it out with Jake's people that we can jam on the stage after the concert and who knows if Jake will jump in after he signs the autographs and all. We will have the stage for about 2 hours after the concert ends. I ordered plenty of chairs for the stage so come on out and join us. Remember www.mainstage.org for tickets and "UU" in coupon area to get $5/per ticket off.

Hey Efi - I just noticed today is your B-day. Hope it was a good one!

Top Bottom