::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can saute your veg, hardest first and keep adding. When all the veg is ready add the eggs to the pan and finish it stovetop and oven. Easy peazy. Helps to have a saute pan that goes into the oven. Plastic handles will not survive. All Clad is great for this.

Would cast iron work?

My life is a battle between whether I am lazier than I am cheap, or cheaper than I am lazy. When it comes to cleaning gutters, I'm definitely lazier than I am cheap.

I definitely skew lazy. I pretend I'm cheap. I'll dither because I want to be cheap. But when I do-it-myself it goes one of two ways. I break something in the first minute and it becomes a more expensive pro repair. Or I start to do-it-myself and it becomes an endless project, until I hire someone to finish it.

You can saute your veg, hardest first and keep adding. When all the veg is ready add the eggs to the pan and finish it stovetop and oven. Easy peazy. Helps to have a saute pan that goes into the oven. Plastic handles will not survive. All Clad is great for this.

I have rubber grips on my Calphalon pans that will go to 450*F in the oven.

Weekly team meeting. Our director just started talking about our individual goals for the year. I am trying to hard to keep quiet, because what I really want to say is that my goal is to have another year where I don't break into a 15 minute streak of profanity during these meetings.

Weekly team meeting. Our director just started talking about our individual goals for the year. I am trying to hard to keep quiet, because what I really want to say is that my goal is to have another year where I don't break into a 15 minute streak of profanity during these meetings.

15 minutes is a sh*load of profanity!

I tried to ignore that in my response to him, because I truly am excited for this new step in his life.

But yeah - "reach out" is number three in The Book of Forbidden Words and Phrases.

I seriously didn't even notice I did that... LOL

Lord help me....

My Rafe Report:

Friday: Pick James up from school and then drive up the peninsula in stop and go traffic up to San Leandro for James' basketball practice. Without traffic it's about a 30 minute drive. It takes about 90 minutes to a full two hours during traffic.

Sat: One on one B-Ball lesson w/coach Mickey at 8:00am. Go out to breakfast afterwards and then laze around until we have to drive back up to Walnut Creek (1 hour with no traffic) for his basketball game.

Sun: An afternoon basketball game in his other league. At night he has another clinic from 6:30-7:00 that we do with other kids on our club team.

Rafe report update:

My brother arrives here from Normal, IL (no, he doesn't know Ukeeku), tonight, so a family get-together is being planned for Saturday afternoon. It will be nice to see him!

It's near 60 degrees.

Rafe Report:
This weekend shiver.
The temp is supposed to drop 40 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom