::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I baked today! I made apple cider donut holes. Yes! I can do it by myself.
Got my pink cast on today. Did you know you can get casts wet now? What a miracle!!! I feel one hundred times better now that I can shower.

Yeah, we've been meaning to talk to you about the whole shower thing....

Got half our room painted. Finished the twins furniture. Primed and put one coat on our china cabinet. Wife finished twins wall with stars. Also prepped the playroom. I spackeled and sanded the cracked plaster. I found a crack I didn’t see late last night so now that’s finished. Also cleaned behind stove and cleaned part of garage for the electrician to Be able to get into attic and run more electric outlets and lights.

Got the shelves up (sort of), and stuff rearranged enough to get my wife's car in. I finished fifteen minutes ago. It's been a very long day....

Don I got about an inch gap on the floors upstairs would a 3/4” round work out or not so much? I think I will be short 1/4 inch.

I don't think it would work. You need to rip some flooring boards to fill most of the gap, then install the quarter round, I'd think.

Rob? What would you do?

I don't think it would work. You need to rip some flooring boards to fill most of the gap, then install the quarter round, I'd think.

Rob? What would you do?

I'm not sure I understand the problem. But 3/4 inches of wood won't cover a one inch gap.

Have I mentioned today how much I love my new ukulele?
Well I DO!!!!!
Figuring out Poor Man Blues.
It is a joy to play, it just keeps pushing me to try harder,
play better, it's just great.

I really do think for whatever reason I was meant to have this particular ukulele.

It seems way more cosmic than just right place, right time.

Home. Grand Reopening went well. Worked an 11 hour day. Way too long. Sooooo tired.

I like to travel light. Carry-on only if possible, so I was excited about flying by myself to California for 5 days, no way I would need to check a bag.
Then Nanilei asked me to bring her some stuff.
Not even just the stuff she wants me to bring will fit in the carry-on. I might have to make it fit, and then just layer my look :D

Have I mentioned today how much I love my new ukulele?
Well I DO!!!!!
Figuring out Poor Man Blues.
It is a joy to play, it just keeps pushing me to try harder,
play better, it's just great.

I really do think for whatever reason I was meant to have this particular ukulele.

It seems way more cosmic than just right place, right time.

During a break tonight Bryan came over and asked what kind of uke I was playing. "It sounds really nice."

I'm in the middle of a room with 25 other people, you can hear mine?

He looks around to see if anyone is near and says "It's like Aretha Franklin singing with Celine Dion. They're loud and proud, but your uke has soul."

Easily the best compliment my uke has ever received :). He really like the tone when you play up the neck.

Look at us blathering on about our CRs. :D
I totally get it!
I think I want to try and get some lessons from Bryan.

Oh, and I also looked in the side sound port at the bracing, illuminated by my phone, and I see the carbon fiber. How fricken cool is THAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom