::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick replied to my email!
Yes, the redwood top is from the Stanford fence.
Yes, Rick did some of the work on it. It was assembled by Jake Maclay, who is now Hive ukuleles.
Kind of like the best possible answer under the circumstances!
SUPER STOKED!

Last edited:
So I am still kind of bummed about missing the Guild show. I was looking forward to seeing Chuck and Beau again, those two specifically over anyone else I have met.
But now that I have leaned Jake Maclay built my ukulele? He is one of the six builders in the Luthiers for a Cause event, and he will be here next weekend too.

Bummer!

Oh well, next time!

So I am still kind of bummed about missing the Guild show. I was looking forward to seeing Chuck and Beau again, those two specifically over anyone else I have met.
But now that I have leaned Jake Maclay built my ukulele? He is one of the six builders in the Luthiers for a Cause event, and he will be here next weekend too.

Bummer!

Oh well, next time!
I was in San Francisco when Bryan Tolentino did a workshop in Sacramento. Close, just not quite close enough.
Another time too, I hope.

I did not win the contest. The winner's video was outstanding!!!
But...last Thursday I got this text from Aldrine -- it made winning not important.
Photo Nov 10, 17 38 41.jpg

Same here. I was really loving it - until it became a rehash of living vs. living interrupted by living vs. dead, then returning to living vs. living.

Exactly this.

I mean, how many times can you get scared by a dead guy expectingly jumping out of something unexpected.

Went to Sally’s favorite store tonight...ikea. Got matching dressers for us. We were gonna go to this other store and almost bought them for close to 900 but then realized they were gonna be heavy and awkward to move so went the ikea route.

Went to Sally’s favorite store tonight...ikea. Got matching dressers for us. We were gonna go to this other store and almost bought them for close to 900 but then realized they were gonna be heavy and awkward to move so went the ikea route.

Also got so,e drapes to hang in the two front windows to make it more private. Now I gotta find my hardware to mount stuff into the plaster.

Also got so,e drapes to hang in the two front windows to make it more private. Now I gotta find my hardware to mount stuff into the plaster.

This weekend we will also be on a mission to find our bedroom furniture screws. It has four that tap in and then get a nut on the end. No clue where we packed them.

So you are doing the big move in this weekend?

I hope you get to rest soon afterwards. You've been going like a madman since you got the house!

According to what I've seen, some of those dressers need to be bracketed to the wall for safety.

Just got home, and since I am leaving Tuesday I don't need to do any more grocery shopping.
So - Ukulele time!!!!!

Just got lease extension in the mail.
They are raising the rent $225. And only a six-month extension.
Since we moved in six years ago, the rent has gone up $525 a month.
The only thing they have done to the house is paint the exterior, replace the garage door, and pour a concrete pad in the back yard to replace a rotting wood deck.

I am considering calling the property manager and saying
I will sign a one-year extension at the new rate, and we want new carpet at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom