::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My dance card has been full lately. I do check in for short periods from time to time, but I haven’t had the mental energy to post lately or keep up. Sorry.

Since starting back into teaching Sunday school, I spend a lot of time around it. I regretted it a little for volunteering again since it is a big time commitment. Now as I’m finding my grove, I’m enjoying it. We were handed a last minute project by the Social Justice Committee and I wasn’t sure we could pull it off. I only had three kids in my class today to help with decorating tags for the giving tree, so wasn’t looking good. I set up a station in the coffee room for passerbyers to decorate tags. We got all that we needed. The kids in my class decorated more while recruiting adults and explaining why we were decorating them. Cute and awesome kids!

My work has been s-l-o-w. Not good when my private practice is not big. My job is supposed to support me while I grow my practice. I’m looking for a new job. Originally I was looking to pick up another day somewhere else, but my availability is tripping up that process. I hope to find a place where that can give me three days a week and a minimum of three massages a day. Being called into work for one half hour session is getting old. I have my thoughts on why business is slow at the clinic, but ultimately I don’t call the shots. I really like the DCs I work for and have learned a lot, so i’m grateful for the opportunity I was given. It was a great drama-free working environment and I will miss it, I think.

Officially finished painting. Well almost there is the kitchen and the laundry but those are not important living spaces. Now to assemble the ikea furniture and find our bed screws. Then lay the hardwood floor. Paint the shoe molding. Install molding. I need to buy molding first I guess. How do you transport 20ft molding that is 1/2 in by 3/4 in? Will it not break if attached to my roof??

I ended up teaching myself Manuela Boy instead of showering and making muffins.
Probably because I heard my neighbor come home so I went over there with the bottle he got me for my birthday and the extra Krispie treats and did a couple shots with him...

Last edited:
I guess I need to make those muffins now, so I can take a shower and then relax.
It is hot here today, I had to turn on the A/C and hide in my bedroom.

I saw a few flakes of snow today. It melted when it made contact with the ground.

There were some locals in the bar last night and they were surprised/amused that I was singing Hawaiian songs karaoke.
So I sang Manuela Boy and they were all cracking up (it is a funny pidgin song) and they were cheering you go uncle! So I figured I needed to have that one in my back pocket at all times.
I got a cool arrangement courtesy of Bob Tomei from my old ukulele club songbook and I wrote down the "kolohe"
or "mischevious" lyrics.

It's one of those songs that has lots of different verses,
some milder than others, some funnier, etc.

Maybe I will record it for you all.

Oh, my! A new set of tah-tahs on the thread!

It's been ages since we've seen Tammy's....

Tammy's tah tahs are currently in my jacuzzi sporting a Star Trek bathing suit. It's blue so she won't die.

Apparently A is automatic adjusting pressure and C is constant pressure at a predetermined setting.

This. APAP machines sense when you breathe in and just give the airway pressure when you inhale. CPAP machines have a constant pressure. It's much easier to exhale with an APAP.

The deacon assigned to this parish is preaching this morning. He's doing a fine job with the manure.

Our associate pastor preached today. He said Jesus is a weird guy. Our associate is an Episcopal priest. He's a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom