Season 258 Hottest 2,300

Hahahahahaha Greën Jëlly is on the list!!!!!
They used to be called Grëen Jell-Ö but Jell-O made them change their name.
I am a huge fan and saw them live many times in Los Angeles.

My license plate at the time was
GRN JELO

Triple J started off as Double J in Sydney, on the AM band back in about 1974. I was just out of the army and had a brand new stereo amplifier/ receiver. If the conditions were right you could pick it up down here in Victoria. I used to try to listen in at 6:15 or so each evening to hear "Chicken Man". Anyone else remember it?

Chicken Man? He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!

Unlimited means self control :stop:

Only one means frustration :wallbash:

Hey guys. I know it is all in good spirits and that none of you mean any harm, but please take it easy about the 2 song limit (remember you get a bonus song after Thursday). It's my first time hosting and I'm not at all confident about my ability to keep up. We are also in the final stages of building the house, and there are a lot of things to stay on top of (e.g. we went to look at light fittings today.) I'm going to do my best, and if it looks like I'm managing, I'll increase the song limit later in the week, but that's the best I can do.

Hahahahahaha Greën Jëlly is on the list!!!!!
They used to be called Grëen Jell-Ö but Jell-O made them change their name.
I am a huge fan and saw them live many times in Los Angeles.

My license plate at the time was
GRN JELO

Indeed they are. Number 85 in 1993. Well spotted, and good job navigating around the site!

Hey guys. I know it is all in good spirits and that none of you mean any harm, but please take it easy about the 2 song limit (remember you get a bonus song after Thursday). It's my first time hosting and I'm not at all confident about my ability to keep up. We are also in the final stages of building the house, and there are a lot of things to stay on top of (e.g. we went to look at light fittings today.) I'm going to do my best, and if it looks like I'm managing, I'll increase the song limit later in the week, but that's the best I can do.

It has been my goal over the last year to only do one song a week no matter the limit. Have I kept that goal? Not a chance :)

Truthfully Im looking forward to my own personal goal for your week.

I was just making fun of the way we humans are. Had nothing to do with you. Im sorry if you've taken it wrong!

It has been my goal over the last year to only do one song a week no matter the limit. Have I kept that goal? Not a chance :)

Truthfully Im looking forward to my own personal goal for your week.

I was just making fun of the way we humans are. Had nothing to do with you. Im sorry if you've taken it wrong!

Not at all. I know there was no ill-intent from you or from anyone who had commented. I'm just struggling to keep up with everything in life right now and if people kept jumping on this bandwagon I think it would get to me so I thought I would nip it in the bud.

Well, all I can ever manage in a week is one song! (And choosing light fittings, Robin ... good luck with that! One of the worst jobs ever!)

I am more than happy with a one (maybe two) song limit - it really concentrates the mind. I have just gone through the lists from '93 to '07, and already have a shortlist of eleven. Whether I can actually play any of them is another matter...

Same here, I think I've only managed 3 tunes a couple of times in the 14 months that I've been here. No complaints from me. :)
Just reading through the thread, as there were 29 posts already when I got to it. ;)

(Your house is definately more important, so if you need help with your Season, just shout.)

Same here, I think I've only managed 3 tunes a couple of times in the 14 months that I've been here. No complaints from me. :)
Just reading through the thread, as there were 29 posts already when I got to it. ;)

(Your house is definately more important, so if you need help with your Season, just shout.)

Thanks. I should be alright though. Just pacing myself, and like I said, I've never done this before. I'm also really excited to see what everyone's going to do. Already got a great entry from Brian.

Been looking through the lists. Man. Lot of songs I'm unfamiliar with, but a lot that definitely seem eorth checking out. X3. Pleasantly surprised to see some System of a Down on the lists, considering they're one of my favorites. :) thought, attempting something like Toxicity on the uke might be a bit beyond my current scope and range. XP

Hopefully will have some time to record this week, unlike the last few weeks... otherwise, looking forward to hearing the entries for this.

My shortlist of 11 rapidly came down to just this one, by one of Yorkshire's finest.

Number 71 in 1996

Top Bottom