::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It harrowing waiting for the storm to hit and to hear back from peeps.

Yes, this! Just heard from Michael. They shipped them from Fort Stewart (near Savannah) to Fort Gordon (near Augusta). They probably would have been fine but they bugged out before the hurricane switched up and went up the west coast of Florida instead of the east coast.

But now I'm fretting about JT. He assures me they are good. I'll snag his message to me and bring it here.

Last night I asked JT about bugging out. Here's his response...

Those that are leaving, are in evacuation zones, or in stick built houses. I'm in a block house, with hurricane shutters, roof straps in the attic, no big trees in striking distance, and not in any flood danger at all.

We had oysters. One kind were kinda fishy. I think our complaining made us ugly Americans. Oh, well...

I want that grill. Always loved the flattop grills!! I think cooking at the pizza place one for 3 yrs has something to do with it.

I remember I would come in a partially cook a Crap to of sausage. You know I never got any cooking training they said here cook this partial then put it over here. I did it and it worked out good I guess.

I remember I would come in a partially cook a Crap to of sausage. You know I never got any cooking training they said here cook this partial then put it over here. I did it and it worked out good I guess.

Then at the dinner rush all the pizza servers would call out cheesesteaks or sausage and I would have 8 orders cooking at once. Ahh good times.

Is a superhero robe and slippers weird for a mom to be gift? DIL is into comics and stuff. Motherhood/parenthood should come with a cape, right? However a robe is more useful and practical, especially for the hospital stay. She could always pull the sleeves in......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom