::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the pineapple corer spiral slicer, we only use it for two things:
If we must have fresh rings, or if we want to make pineapple beverage containers.
Meaning we don't use it that often.
Unless you carefully choose exactly the right size pineapple, it is wasteful.

I love fresh pineapple, especially ice cold with Li Hing Mui powder sprinkled on it.
I usually just slice it up the old fashioned way.

Does it not slice close

Just bitched out a girl about her cell phone and ear buds.

Yeah, it was hearing aids and an amplifier unit.

She wore them because last week I remarked how she was always so loud in class.

It bothers me more that they're scavengers.

It's amazing how much better a fresh shrimp tastes over a frozen shrimp.

I've had amai-ebi sushi/sashimi with shrimp straight out of a tank that will make you stop ordering it when you know it's frozen.

Same with the scampi on North Shore. So fresh!

I had my first A1C test, which the doctor said was at the high extreme of normal, at 6.0.

I'm supposed to try to lose some weight, limit my carb intake, and get more exercise.

Hopefully, if I do the exercise and limit the carbs, the weight loss will follow. It'll be easier in Florida, as I swim, walk, ride my bike, and play pickleball there....

I had my first A1C test, which the doctor said was at the high extreme of normal, at 6.0.

I'm supposed to try to lose some weight, limit my carb intake, and get more exercise.

Hopefully, if I do the exercise and limit the carbs, the weight loss will follow. It'll be easier in Florida, as I swim, walk, ride my bike, and play pickleball there....
I strive for 6.

We have the pineapple corer spiral slicer, we only use it for two things:
If we must have fresh rings, or if we want to make pineapple beverage containers.
Meaning we don't use it that often.
Unless you carefully choose exactly the right size pineapple, it is wasteful.

I love fresh pineapple, especially ice cold with Li Hing Mui powder sprinkled on it.
I usually just slice it up the old fashioned way.

I've never purchased a whole pineapple in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom