The Walking Dead - WARNING SPOILERS

Old dead thread has risen so I'll ask, WHAT SEASON 2??? I watched them all on Netflix, have I missed a whole season? Do I have to get the graphic novel from the library then? :(

Oh darn I did miss it......I don't have cable, just Netflix and Hulu +.

Last edited:
EDIT: Please do not post links to torrent sites. Thanks.

Drop down to "Walking Dead, The" and hit search. Download and install Utorrent. Sorted

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, Teek hasn't seen season 2 yet. You might want to edit your spoiler.

I can't wait for this season. I wonder how close they're going to keep to the comic? I can't see them bumping off that many important people...

I never mind spoilers, I just don't read the posts if I don't want to know, but thanks Seeso. I did take the character test, I'm T-Dog, so if he got et then that wouldn't surprise me. I sometimes feel there are monsters ripping flesh from my bones.

As an aside I never got to see the last half of the last season of Lost but heard that it was Dallas-esque, so I finally decided to just start over from the beginning, so please don't tell me exactly how that ends. I watch it on my tablet or phone while on the exercycle, and I have to keep pedaling if I want to keep watching. That's the oath I swore to the god of fat to relinquish me.

I never mind spoilers, I just don't read the posts if I don't want to know, but thanks Seeso. I did take the character test, I'm T-Dog, so if he got et then that wouldn't surprise me. I sometimes feel there are monsters ripping flesh from my bones.

As an aside I never got to see the last half of the last season of Lost but heard that it was Dallas-esque, so I finally decided to just start over from the beginning, so please don't tell me exactly how that ends. I watch it on my tablet or phone while on the exercycle, and I have to keep pedaling if I want to keep watching. That's the oath I swore to the god of fat to relinquish me.

Ha! That's a good idea. Lost is a great ride, I envy you. By the way, the butler didn't do it.

Is everyone caught up on the show? What do you guys think of how it's playing out? Only 3 episodes left this season, anything you think or want to happen? Compared to the comics, there's a lot that can and may happen yet.

I'm all caught up. The season had a fantastic start. It lulled a bit since then, but still riveting tv. All I want is for the Governor to die. Don't care who kills him.

OMG I just started watching this show and I'm obsessed with it. To the point that when I saw a little girl on the street today slowly chasing pigeons with her hands stretched forward and her mouth open, the first thought that crossed my mind was: "is she about to feed on it?" lol

I'm all caught up. The season had a fantastic start. It lulled a bit since then, but still riveting tv. All I want is for the Governor to die. Don't care who kills him.

I feel the same way! Only 2 more episodes left of Season 3, so not too long for the Governor to snuff it; unless he makes it to season 4...

Top Bottom