Do Tax refunds fuel UAS

I'm happy if I even get a return. Lot of years I paid.
I'll be applying this year's return towards out property tax bill. Peter pay Paul I say.

If I weren't owing this year, I'd be tempted. I live in a small space and I'm really about downsizing. I have 4 ukes which sounds like a lot, but I just have a beater soprano and a good one and a beater baritone and a good one. If I had to pare down to one I'd just have one Bari. But if I got a refund I'd be tempted to get a steel string Bari. I have a small Taylor guitar but I'd love the compactness of a Bari and the simplicity and spacing of 4 strings but in steel. Tenor guitar didn't really do it for me, kinda large and while the narrow neck wasn't bad, it wasn't a plus. No refund tho, so no shopping for me.

If I weren't owing this year, I'd be tempted. I live in a small space and I'm really about downsizing. I have 4 ukes which sounds like a lot, but I just have a beater soprano and a good one and a beater baritone and a good one. If I had to pare down to one I'd just have one Bari. But if I got a refund I'd be tempted to get a steel string Bari. I have a small Taylor guitar but I'd love the compactness of a Bari and the simplicity and spacing of 4 strings but in steel. Tenor guitar didn't really do it for me, kinda large and while the narrow neck wasn't bad, it wasn't a plus. No refund tho, so no shopping for me.

If you are ever in the position to buy then the Pono UL4 series would thrill you. It is basically a large baritone with four steel strings. I enjoy mine for the ease of play (1-3/8" nut width) and comfort of a small body compared to a full size tenor guitar.

Do tax returns fuel UAS?

Not when you're about to buy a new car, replace the transmission in your van, and build a deck :(

If you are ever in the position to buy then the Pono UL4 series would thrill you. It is basically a large baritone with four steel strings. I enjoy mine for the ease of play (1-3/8" nut width) and comfort of a small body compared to a full size tenor guitar.

That is exactly what I would look for. I'm very happy with my Pono PC Bari. I think they are an excellent value. I'd have to wait til a used UL4 surfaced someday.

Absolutely correct. Funded my Blackbird Clara last year.

Yes... it does and here's my proof back in 2013 when I even mention that in my ukulele review. LOL hehe (at 3:08 in the video)

Petey

See latest NUD!!!!

No nuke for me, my refund is going straight into my savings account, they always do. I figure Uncle Sam borrowed that money from me without interest, so it's gonna earn me some. I've never felt that it was free money. It's our money. The only time I owed a lot, I had to make payments, and Sam charged me plenty big wampum for interest.

If you would stop buying all the Ukes I want them I would have a problem like that one too. Lol

If you would stop buying all the Ukes I want them I would have a problem like that one too. Lol

It's hard to spend money when Dave was buying everything while I was still sleeping. I need to start getting up at 4am to beat him to it once I have the tax refund in my hand!

It's hard to spend money when Dave was buying everything while I was still sleeping. I need to start getting up at 4am to beat him to it once I have the tax refund in my hand!

He often seems to get up before me, and I'm six hours ahead!

I'm not in the market for a ukulele right now, so with the refund check in hand now, I bought some dog treats, made a couple donations, and the rest goes in the bank. The dogs don't think that I bought nearly enough dog treats, though.

Top Bottom