B Flat Chord Chart?

mr79

Reaction score
Hey up,
Does anyone know where I could find a chord chart for B-flat tuning (FBbDG) online? I've been searching and searching, but had no luck. I'm transposing from a C one at the minute, but I'm a bit unsure of whether I've transposed right so would like to check!

Hey up,
Does anyone know where I could find a chord chart for B-flat tuning (FBbDG) online? I've been searching and searching, but had no luck. I'm transposing from a C one at the minute, but I'm a bit unsure of whether I've transposed right so would like to check!

Bb is one full step below C.
Playing a GCEA C shape is a Bb on your tuning.
F# would be an E, etc.
Everything after the chord name would stay the same (a D9#7b5 would be a C9#7b9)

Personally I wouldn't try to learn new chord shapes for Bb tuning. I'd rather transpose the music. Actually I treat all my ukes as C tuning regardless of what they are really tuned to or capoed at. It's just easier for me to think of 0003 always being a C major chord.

Personally I wouldn't try to learn new chord shapes for Bb tuning. I'd rather transpose the music. Actually I treat all my ukes as C tuning regardless of what they are really tuned to or capoed at. It's just easier for me to think of 0003 always being a C major chord.
Good approach. You could easily play together with C tuning with a capo in 2nd fret (4th fret for D tuning) - and you could as well grab any C tuned uke and start playing.

Top Bottom