Sold Blackbird Farallon priced to sell 1500 shipped.

Price
Shipping
Size
Tenor

bry

Reaction score
I found the guitar I want. Selling to fund that purchase. I bought this Farallon brand new in July 2023. I have only played it a couple times. It is in like new condition. It has a factory installed misi pickup. This is the only Farallon on the market. Blackbird is not producing any instruments right now. I am asking $1500. I have sold many guitars on the acoustic guitar forum and I have sold some ukes on this site. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
These are great ukes! What’s up with Blackbird? Hope they aren’t going out of business.

They are not going out of business. Sadly they had a fire and lost their factory. Right now they are rebuilding but no one knows when production will continue.

I have grown to love mine. It’s one of a very few quality instruments that does not require constant humidity monitoring.

I’m so impressed with it so far. It still has the factory installed strings which sound balanced and warm and the intonation and action are perfect as well. It’s a keeper!

They usually come with Oasis warm low g. I replaced mine with the same strings when they needed a change but I’m getting the itch to experiment with something different lately.

Top Bottom