Giving a whole new meaning to "babying your uke":)

Aloha John,
If you plan to keep this uke, and pass it down, it sure will have a lot memories and a story to tell the future generstions..truely a family heirloom if you decide to keep it...

I'm keeping it now. I was actually thinking of letting it go to buy a nice camera and then this happened:) I guess things have a way of working out.

Thats the one! Hey don't let her chew on the pink dolphin, that paint probably isn't good to eat! MMMM pineapple ukulele:drool:,sorry
I have seen your little man with a uke when he was three with a uke. If my memory serves me correctly...he surfed down the stairs with the uke in his hands:)

Aloha John,
If I made your daughter an Amy model out of myrtle and Port Orford cedar with Alaska yellow cedar linings, it will smell good enough to eat.

Brad

Great story. I concur that it just adds character/mojo to the uke. They are made to be played and if something happens to them while being played that can't be avoided, oh well. I look at the marks as battle scars. :) You have a great attitude! It will pay large dividends in the relationship category down the road!

pics or it didn't happen :)
I'm getting them up soon. I am trying to talk my wife into allowing me to buy a camera other than my phone. Yes...We do not own a camera other than our phone ones:( I also plan on getting a video of her when I start playing:)

Top Bottom