Hi all! I’m starting my first ukulele class at my school this year!

ukeclass

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ever since I picked up my first ukulele (white label 80s Kamaka soprano) in Maui on my honeymoon in March of 2021, I have fallen in love with this instrument, and now I have the privilege to teach it in a high school classroom setting starting this school year!

I’m so excited and I hope this forum can be of use to me and my students!

We'll be happy to help in any way we can. Great uke to start with. Thanks for being a teacher. We appreciate your efforts.

Congrats on your marriage, finding the wonderful world of the ukulele, and getting to share that with the students! Hopefully the joy spreads. Can't wait to hear more and help in any way. Welcome to UU!

Ever since I picked up my first ukulele (white label 80s Kamaka soprano) in Maui on my honeymoon in March of 2021, I have fallen in love with this instrument, and now I have the privilege to teach it in a high school classroom setting starting this school year!
I got to know the ukulele because my daughter's music teacher chose it as a teaching tool. My daughter then embarked on the guitar path but I fell in love with the ukulele. So thank you teachers and good luck on your journey.

Awesome! I've done the same with my students and now I've got my whole school to jump in and start a ukulele music component!

If you are going to be buying ukuleles, Kala has a special section just for educators that sell a limited selection at reduced prices. Contact them directly and get qualified if you need to buy instruments!

Uke Pile.JPEG

Welcome to UU, Ukeclass!
Thanks for spreading ukulele love to the younger generations.

Hello from Texas. What you're doing is fantastic. Good luck to you. eaching it in a high school classroom is an excellent opportunity to inspire the next generation of musicians. I also work with students, helping them with their writing assignments on platforms like https://edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-service and doing one-on-one writing coaching sessions privately. It's all about fostering creativity and skills through music or writing. I wish you all the luck in the world as you embark on this exciting journey with your students. Keep the music playing, and may your classroom be filled with beautiful melodies and creative energy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom