HI! From Jakarta, INDONESIA

boplo

Reaction score
Hi im boplo from indonesia, UKE is the first ever musical instrument for me! not good in music tho LOL,

jake is my inspirationnnn!

cheers

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us boplo. Have fun

Hello, Boplo! If you are in Jakarta you may know my Pono ukulele... which was made on the Island of Java (I love my Pono Acacia Tenor). Welcome and I hope you have fun here.

Hello, Boplo! If you are in Jakarta you may know my Pono ukulele... which was made on the Island of Java (I love my Pono Acacia Tenor). Welcome and I hope you have fun here.

yes im from jakarta, where did you buy your PONO ? i was looking for pono series but never found one in jakarta, thankss

yes im from jakarta, where did you buy your PONO ? i was looking for pono series but never found one in jakarta, thankss
I bought my Pono online from Hawaiian Music Supply (a.k.a., "The Ukulele Site"). If you check them out, you will discover that they are regarded as (probably) the best place in the world to buy ukuleles. They also have great, entertaining information & videos posted on The Ukulele Review and on Vimeo. You will find owner Andrew Kitakis and all the other folks there to be helpful, honest and knowledgeable... and they do a professional set-up on every uke they sell. (Nobody knows Pono Ukuleles​ better than the folks at HMS...)

Welcome to UU boplo, and a warm hello from Chicago, USA!

Jake inspires many of us. 👍

Hi Boplo, welcome to the UU Forum. There are a few UU members from Indonesia here.

Ukulele is a great instrument to introduce you to music. If they learn the basics, anyone can begin to play music and have fun doing it.

Enjoy your journey.

Top Bottom