I just discovered the song I Need A Hero by Bonnie Tyler...

Voran

Reaction score
When my voice comes back after the flu I am so so tempted to do a parody version called I Need A Toilet.

I can't belt lol. Just not built for it. My voice has two options: normal human woman or steroid-addled baritone. No inbetween.

Bonnie Tyler is great! Fun fact: she was a singer before her voice sounded like that. The change was a result of vocal chord surgery. A happy accident, indeed.

I have conflicting views on the song lol. I love the imagery of storms and galloping horses...but I would rather just BE my own hero lol. I'm compromising with toilet humor :D

If you're attempting to work up a set for an open-mic night, you may also consider a "total eclipse of the fart."
Don't tempt me. I absolutely would if I were bored enough.

I'm trying to come up with some lyrics involving Taco Bell lol

Other possible parody titles: I Need Immodium...Self for God's sake grow up

You could keep it as “I need a hero” but the hero is a hero sandwich, also known as a hoagie or submarine sandwich. We just call them subs in Buffalo.

Anyhow you could do a video where the mic you are singing into is a sub.

I already wrote half of I Need A Toilet :D I have an emotional age of 2

...but I would rather just BE my own hero lol. I'm compromising with toilet humor :D
Rather than resorting to boring toilet humor, why not just change one word. Instead of "I need a hero", as you just said, make it "I am a hero". Adjust the rest as-needed, and you're done.

You could also make it about money. "I need a Euro."

Or housing, "I need a condo."

Or cheap transportation, "I need a Polo."

Rather than resorting to boring toilet humor, why not just change one word. Instead of "I need a hero", as you just said, make it "I am a hero". Adjust the rest as-needed, and you're done.

You could also make it about money. "I need a Euro."

Or housing, "I need a condo."

Or cheap transportation, "I need a Polo."
'I am a hero' is...a bit more self-aggrandizing than I am comfortable with :D Unless I do a ridiculous version that is obviously a joke

Is there such a thing as boring toilet humor? I still never get tired of Monty Python.

I guess I could do one called I Am A Hero and make it about my blunders and carelessness.

'I am a hero...So swift and agile I trip over my feet...I'm so superpowered I burned the house down trying to make something to eat...'

But I am Voran and I prefer infantile toilet humor haha

Top Bottom