I just found this singer/songwriter...

Stoneyrun

Reaction score
playing the piano on youtube. This is a vibe that instantly feels good to me.

I really like finding these gems in the weeds of youtube. Wondering if anyone has any links to share here for similarly "little known" songwriters whose music moves them in some significant way?

Eva Cassidy ~ Known by quite a few, but ”little known” by a great many more. The most haunting rendition of “Over the Rainbow” that I’ve ever heard. If you enjoy this, check out her rendition of “Fields of Gold.”

playing the piano on youtube. This is a vibe that instantly feels good to me.

I really like finding these gems in the weeds of youtube. Wondering if anyone has any links to share here for similarly "little known" songwriters whose music moves them in some significant way?

That was absolutely beautiful. I’ve always found it a bit depressing to think about how much talent there is out there going relatively unnoticed. I suppose, for all its faults, the internet does at least give some of those people an outlet.

Eva Cassidy ~ Known by quite a few, but ”little known” by a great many more. The most haunting rendition of “Over the Rainbow” that I’ve ever heard. If you enjoy this, check out her rendition of “Fields of Gold.”

Her version of songbird stays on my playlist permanently. It's one of the finest vocal performances I've ever heard. I have a friend who actually played with her a couple times in Northern Virginia. Thx for suggesting Fields of Gold. Amazing. RIP Eva.

Beautiful

Top Bottom