IC-Uke, recently joined

ic-uke

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is IC-Uke. I'm from the New World and joined your forum today. I'm a multi-instrumentalist and play the Tenor, Banjolele and Baritone Ukes.

I look forward to interacting with you.

Cheers
IC-Uke

Welcome to the UU Forum! I'm glad you found your way here, and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I hope you enjoy your ukulele journey, and I look forward to what you share with us in the future.

Hi ic-uke! Welcome to the UU Forum.

Glad to have. Sounds like you are well on your way with your uke journey.

What area of the world are you referencing when you say you are from the "New World?" I've heard that term applied to a number of different places. From North America to South America, Africa, Australia, Polynesia, etc. About the only places that I don't think it applies to, from a strictly European perspective, is China & the Middle East.

Not dissing or anything, just curious. It is so dependent upon a person's frame of reference.

Welcome to the UU Forum! I'm glad you found your way here, and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I hope you enjoy your ukulele journey, and I look forward to what you share with us in the future.
Thank you ploverwing, great being aboard!

Hi ic-uke! Welcome to the UU Forum.

Glad to have. Sounds like you are well on your way with your uke journey.

What area of the world are you referencing when you say you are from the "New World?" I've heard that term applied to a number of different places. From North America to South America, Africa, Australia, Polynesia, etc. About the only places that I don't think it applies to, from a strictly European perspective, is China & the Middle East.

Not dissing or anything, just curious. It is so dependent upon a person's frame of reference..
Hi Kenn and thank you.

Yes, I've been playing Uke for some time now.

New World; as in the Great Lakes area of N. America.

Ciao!

Hello everyone. My name is IC-Uke. I'm from the New World and joined your forum today. I'm a multi-instrumentalist and play the Tenor, Banjolele and Baritone Ukes.

I look forward to interacting with you.

Cheers
IC-Uke
Is “New World” a master- planned, self- sufficient golf / swim / tennis community in central Florida? Please pardon the feeble attempt at humor. Welcome to UU!

Reactions: TBB
Is “New World” a master- planned, self- sufficient golf / swim / tennis community in central Florida? Please pardon the feeble attempt at humor. Welcome to UU!
Thank you OSF! As someone once said; "no mistakes in the Tango" to which I'd add - no humor is feeble on a Ukulele Forum.

If you think you humor's campy, check out my avatar!

Last edited:
Welcome to UU from the UK, ic-uke!
Thanks MB. Looking forward to your sharing your perspective from that side of the pond.

Cheers

ic-uke

Last edited:
Top Bottom