Mya Moe super-soprano, tenor and 6-string baritone for sale

khanwong

Reaction score
Hi everybody: I joined these forums a long time ago, but haven't been very active. Several years back, I went on a bit of a binge buying Mya Moe instruments, and purchased 5 of them over a couple of years. I haven't been playing as much as I used to, and have decided to keep my two favorite/most-played ones, and sell the others.

I am selling these at a loss, as I'm more concerned with getting these beauties into the hands of folks who will play them and love them than I am about getting back what I paid (within reason). Pics and details below, including links to the UkeTracker pages on the Mya Moe site. These instruments were made by the original Mya Moe team of Gordon & Char Mayer and Aaron Keim. Since I am selling at a loss, prices are final. All instruments include the hardcase they originally came in. None of them have pick-ups.

Message me with which one you're interested in. On the tracker pages there are vids of me playing them, to give you an idea of the sound. They all could use new strings. If I have the extra strings I'll include them.

Admins: If I should do a separate thread for each instrument, let me know!

Mya Moe 1004 Pau Rosa Super Soprano
This one is made from the same board as the guitar Gordon made for Char, the first instrument he made.
rsz_soprano.jpegrsz_soprano_2.jpeg

Paid: $1,450
Asking: $1,000

Mya Moe 1225 Curly Myrtle Tenor
The case for this one has a sticker of Ganesh on it. I can try to remove it if it bothers you.
rsz_1tenor_2.jpeg
rsz_tenor.jpeg

Paid: $1,290
Asking: $800

Mya Moe 1563 Striped Myrtle 6-String Baritone
This one is the hardest one for me to give up, such a sweet, unique sound!
rsz_baritone.jpeg
rsz_6_string_bari.jpeg

Paid: $1,890
Asking: $1,200rsz_soprano.jpegrsz_soprano_2.jpegrsz_1tenor_2.jpegrsz_tenor.jpegrsz_baritone.jpegrsz_6_string_bari.jpeg

Nice instruments! Unfortunately the video for 1563 is no longer available on the uke tracker and couldn't find it on youtube either. Do you have another way to share a sound sample? Thanks!

Nice instruments! Unfortunately the video for 1563 is no longer available on the uke tracker and couldn't find it on youtube either. Do you have another way to share a sound sample? Thanks!
I play this instrument in this video also, but warning - it also includes my poor singing! I'm not the best player but it still gives you a sense of the sound. I'll see if I have the other video stashed somewhere and share it with you privately. If that doesn't work, and if the clip below isn't sufficient, I can record a soundclip for you.

I play this instrument in this video also, but warning - it also includes my poor singing! I'm not the best player but it still gives you a sense of the sound. I'll see if I have the other video stashed somewhere and share it with you privately. If that doesn't work, and if the clip below isn't sufficient, I can record a soundclip for you.

That's a beauty and the clip is fine. I'm kinda leaning away from myrtle for my next bari. Excellent deal though. :)

I'll take the 6 string baritone if you will pay the freight to Seattle.
PM sent

Last edited:
As of Wednesday, September 22, 2021, all three of these instruments are SOLD.

I can't close the thread or edit the original post, so apologies for making you read through to see that they're sold.

As of Wednesday, September 22, 2021, all three of these instruments are SOLD.

I can't close the thread or edit the original post, so apologies for making you read through to see that they're sold.
I don't know of anyone who has figured out a way to close there sale threads...I gave up trying. J

Top Bottom