NATIONAL PLAY YOUR UKULELE DAY!

Only play....
in the US of A

Presumably this is a bit like Mothers' Day - a marketing attempt by capitalists to try and wear your strings out quicker and make you buy new stuff/greetings cards/flowers/delete what not applicable.

Only play....
in the US of A

Presumably this is a bit like Mothers' Day - a marketing attempt by capitalists to try and wear your strings out quicker and make you buy new stuff/greetings cards/flowers/delete what not applicable.
Beware Big Ukulele!

Only play....
in the US of A

This event was created by the late Mike Lynch, who was a school teacher and one of the earlier YouTube ukulele teachers. He lived in Seattle in the USA, but passed away in 2018. I still have some his chord melody songbooks. I should play through them again in his honor.

Mike created the February 2nd "World Day". First I heard of this... not sad if it is the last I hear of it.

I wonder if the self-proclaimed world's biggest ukulele dealer changed the date to May 2?

Every day is Play Your Ukulele day at the Dollarsign household!!!

Top Bottom