SOLD. New Hipshot Uke Tuners / Black and Chrome / Free shipping in CONUS

LaserWater

Reaction score
SOLD

Aloha!

I'm selling 2 brand new sets of Hipshot Ukulele Tuners. These are the same ones used on Red and Back Label KoAlohas (https://theukulelesite.com/koaloha-black-label-custom-koa-tenor.html) One set is chrome and the other is black. These are the highest quality tuners I've ever tried. Super smooth, like butter. Other than the KoAlohas, I haven't seen them on any other Ukuleles, and for me, they add a level of uniqueness to any Ukulele they are installed on.

Price is $62 for the chrome ones and $75 for the black ones. If you buy both sets I'll knock $10 off the total price. I will ship within the CONUS for free.

IMG_2289.jpegIMG_2294.jpegIMG_2291.jpegIMG_2292.jpeg

I originally bought these from Southern Ukulele Store to install on a couple of my tenors in the hope that it would be a simple matter of unscrewing the old geared tuners and putting the new ones in. It turns out the hole made for the stock geared tuners in the headstock of my ukes was the perfect width but just a couple millimeters too short. Because I don't have the right tool or skills to deepen the hole, I looked into taking it to a Luthier. The price was reasonable for the work but it would take about a month to get my ukes back due to insanely high demand for stringed instrument repair in my area at the moment. This all started to feel like a bit too much trouble so now I'm selling them.

They are in perfect condition. I'm selling them for the same USD price I bought them for (see below links to verify and for more pictures) but with free shipping.

Last edited:
I’m curious what they weight. Also, what tuners were you replacing? Again just curious. I feel you pain, I dont have a lot of tools or the still to get comp,I cared like you are talking about. Good luck with sale……they looks like great tuners.

I’m curious what they weight. Also, what tuners were you replacing? Again just curious. I feel you pain, I dont have a lot of tools or the still to get comp,I cared like you are talking about. Good luck with sale……they looks like great tuners.
I can't say for sure what they weigh because I don't have a reliable scale that measures weights at smaller amounts. The tuners I was trying to replace are the Romero Creations stock tuners. I thought a Grand Tenor with Hipshots would look pretty dope.

Top Bottom