***SOLD***THANKS, UU! -- PRICE DROP -- FS: TinGuitar Reclaimed Mahogany Soprano - MINT

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Continuing to thin out the way-too-big ukulele herd here, and on offer is a REALLY nice, like-new (just purchased weeks ago) TinGuitar Soprano, handcrafted by terrific UK luthier Rob Collins -- it's resonant as heck, loud, and has a beautiful, warm, mahogany tone... it's essentially a brand new ukulele, played a couple of hours at most.

No case, but carefully packaged -- $400, shipped, to CONUS only.

Lovely instrument!! I’ve wanted a Rob Collins soprano for quite some time now, but sadly now is just not the right time for me. Best wishes with the sale!

Lovely instrument!! I’ve wanted a Rob Collins soprano for quite some time now, but sadly now is just not the right time for me. Best wishes with the sale!
Thanks very much -- sounded like he has instruments in the pipeline, so maybe the timing will work out when you're ready - he's a real pleasure to do business with!

I'm not a soprano guy, but that is one nice looking build, so clean. Love the grain and the headstock shape. If I was across the pond... ;)

Hey, Patty -- I don't have an instrument to give you a precise measurement, but it's not a 1.5 inch nut like you'll find on a KoAloha -- my guess is it's more like the relatively standard 1 3/8 inches... I believe he offers larger nut width on some of the ukuleles he builds, but that would be a custom order is my guess... as far as the ukulele that Baz reviewed, I'm assuming it's more or less the same, just minus the adornments that are offered as custom build upcharges...

This is an unbelievable steal! You can get a virtually new TinGuitar in DOLLARS (shipped!) for what a new one costs in British pounds. For a luthier built instrument, madness. GLWTS.

This is an unbelievable steal! You can get a virtually new TinGuitar in DOLLARS (shipped!) for what a new one costs in British pounds. For a luthier built instrument, madness. GLWTS.
Thanks! I think it cost me around $480, including shipping... and it's essentially a brand new instrument.

Last edited:
Top Bottom