Special Thanks to Hank for putting together some of the cabins at UWC.

Faricelli

Reaction score
Just want to thank Henry for taking the time and energy to put together some of the cabins this year. I know it is a huge pain trying to organize something like this. It can be frustrating collecting the money and dealing with some of the uncertainties. I sincerely want to thank Henry for all the trouble he has gone through. He is a very humble and generous person. I am lucky to call him a friend.

Thanks very much for all of your hard work Henry. I hope I get to give you a big hug at UWC. :)

Just want to thank Henry for taking the time and energy to put together some of the cabins this year. I know it is a huge pain trying to organize something like this. It can be frustrating collecting the money and dealing with some of the uncertainties. I sincerely want to thank Henry for all the trouble he has gone through. He is a very humble and generous person. I am lucky to call him a friend.

Awwww, I bet you say that to all the fellas.

Thanks a lot Rob. It is my pleasure. Plus it was the safest way to make sure I got you in my cabin.

I moved on. I suggest you do the same. We can still be friends.

I know whose covers i'm sneaking underneath when they're asleep at UWC.

annnd thanks Hank, you be the man, I already consider you guys my friends, can't wait to meet you all.

From past experience, I know it can take some real effort to organise the cabins.
Free beers for Hank all weekend!
Maybe he can pass the torch to someone for next year.

THANK YOU, HENRY! You are the man for organizing this. We are all eternally grateful for all the effort you are putting in to this.
I plan on hugging the stuffing out of you when I see you!

I will personally supply you with all the alcohol you care to consume!* ;)

*Henry doesn't drink

Henry -- you are the man! Thank you. It can't possibly be easy to get things all lined up. I'm thrilled to be Lisa's roommate. You did a great job.

What is your beverage of choice? I'll bring you some.

Henry -- you are the man! Thank you. It can't possibly be easy to get things all lined up. I'm thrilled to be Lisa's roommate. You did a great job.

What is your beverage of choice? I'll bring you some.

Thanks. Actually, I love Sprite or Hawaiian Punch. I am really not a drinker. Believe me, you don't want to see me drunk. When the filter is compromised, there is no telling what will come out of my mouth. And I wouldn't want to do that to any of you. I do look forward to seeing you all. As Sukie says, "Every day is one day closer to UWC."

Top Bottom