What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) (Jr. Walker & The All Stars)

Again great. I noticed you are a thumber at least on this song. . As a thumber, that encourages me. Kazoo was nice touch. Did you ever try harping? Love the smiley face uke behind you. Thanks,

Again great. I noticed you are a thumber at least on this song. . As a thumber, that encourages me. Kazoo was nice touch. Did you ever try harping? Love the smiley face uke behind you. Thanks,
Thanks, plunker! Yes, I'm all thumb when it comes to picking. I wish I were more adept at using my other fingers for picking, but I simply never worked at it. I have a harmonica, but I don't really play it. That Smiley uke really has some nice acacia wood on the back. I love that uke! :)

Great old song, you did it wonderfully!

So good, John. The addition of the kazoo after the fade reminded me of the Marvel movies with the extra scenes during the credits.

Bill

So good, John. The addition of the kazoo after the fade reminded me of the Marvel movies with the extra scenes during the credits.

Bill
Thanks, Bill! I actually completed working on that kazoo video before deciding not to go with it! Anyway, I've always enjoyed ukulele people who include bloopers at the end of their videos. I love this one:

Fantastic. I really love this and keep coming back to watch again.

Thank you first for the lovely rendition of the song. You never disappoint John. Thank you second for the smile on my face from the kazoo encore performance. I always love a keonepax song.

Thank you first for the lovely rendition of the song. You never disappoint John. Thank you second for the smile on my face from the kazoo encore performance. I always love a keonepax song.
Thanks, Joe! Much appreciated! I really gave that kazoo version my best attempt before deciding to try the song a different way. I'm glad I didn't have to waste it completely! :)

I had a request for this, so I'll post this here.

Attachments

• what does it take tab pdf.pdf
    739.6 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom