KinnardUkes will be at the Wine Country Uke Festival Sept 5,6, and 7

Kevdog

Reaction score
KinnardUkes will be at the Wine Country Uke Festival again this year and would like to invite fellow UU'ers to stop by and say hi. Deb and I look forward to meeting new friends and visiting with old ones.

We will be displaying our new Soprano and Baritone along with an assortment of tenors for you to play and check out- We should also have the new Maple/Sinker Redwood tenor shown in the picture.

From what I hear the theme song of the Festival might be, "a whole lotta shakin' goin on".

Here are just a few of the Ukes we'll have with us-

See you there-

Kevin

Attachments

• UkeJam 2014_2014-03-29_003.jpg
    UkeJam 2014_2014-03-29_003.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Kinnard Maple:Sinker - 06.jpg
    Kinnard Maple:Sinker - 06.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 30
Sadly, I cannot make it but those who can definitely stop by and check out the Kinnards. You'll be impressed. I guarantee it! ;-)

Great time will be had by all i'm sure. I'm almost glad i can't make it Kevin, being certain my wallet would not make it past your display alive :) Love the array of wonderful sounding instruments...

Bill

That soprano model's style still knocks me out. And I've played one: what a sound! Good luck to you at the festival, Kevin!

Looks like the Sinker Redwood won't be making the trip to Napa- on it's way to Missouri tomorrow morning......Thank you Don!

Top Bottom