Pono MCD w/ pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mandrake

Reaction score
I order this from HMS in July 2012, about the time I joined the site. I bought two other concert ukes at the same time. This uke is in mint condition. It has basically sat in the case since I got it, and only been played when refilling the humidifier. The uke still smells funny. It still has the original Ko'olau strings on it, part of the reason it hasn't been played much.

I had one issue with the uke where part of the input came loose and rattled. It has been fixed professionally.

Selling uke to pay for med school application process. This is my most redundant uke so its the first one to go. And hopefully the last.

$350 shipped with Oahu case and Oasis humidifier

My first instrument sale. I would appreciate any PM's on the best way to ship the uke.

IMG_0046.jpgIMG_0042.jpgIMG_0045.jpgIMG_0044.jpg

Last edited:
I have this uke, MCD-E with that case, and it's my main go-to uke for all around playing (uke club, workshops, etc.) Great choice of voices with different strings. Can't really go wrong with this one as reliable "player."

BEAUTIFUL Pono concert 'ukulele. Big fan of Pono. It will sell.

When I have received my Ponos you can still sleep the wood and finish.

That's what I believe is meant.

I have this uke, MCD-E with that case, and it's my main go-to uke for all around playing (uke club, workshops, etc.) Great choice of voices with different strings. Can't really go wrong with this one as reliable "player."

I purchased a Pono MHC from a member here shortly after I order the uke I'm selling. My MHC is my go-to uke. I keep it strung with freemont blackline medium tension strings.

When I have received my Ponos you can still sleep the wood and finish.

That's what I believe is meant.

Yes, this is what I meant. However upon closer inspection of my ukes and cases I've noticed that my Oahu cases also have more of a "gluey" odor than the others. It might be the case and not the finish on the uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom