FS: Mya-Moe Concert Classic

mkatz

Reaction score
FS: Mya-Moe Concert Classic - SOLD

SOLD

For sale is 2012 Mya-Moe Cascade Series Concert Classic #796. It features figured sycamore top, back and sides, maple fingerboard, binding and rosette, Port Orford cedar neck, Peghead tuners, leaf inlay marker, custom signature plate, K&K Twin Spot pickup.

I have owned numerous Mya-Moes's and like all of them, this uke is not only stunning but plays and sounds great. I will always have a Mya-Moe in my stable and will be keeping a master grade super soprano.

Mitch

796Front.jpg796Back.jpg796Shoulder.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely! I've wanted another Mya-Moe & the Cascade series is most interesting to me & Concert is my scale of choice. Do you have a close up photo of the head plate? The Mya-Moe uke tracker has a pretty small photo that doesn't show it off well.

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=796

Mahalo

Good looking Uke. My tenor Mya Moe plays great! I like your choices of wood in this concert ukulele.

Gmoney, I will post a photo of the headstock tonight. It's a custom with sycamore and maple.

Mitch

Stunning but subtle! End to end a gorgeous uke. Now, fellow ukesters, if perchance Mike has this for more that another week, I may have to dig into the vanishing in-remission UAS funds & spring for it myself. I wouldn't ask Mike to hold it for me, that's not how it works, but... call this a "notice to buy"... pending funds.

Hi Mkatz,
Is a case included? If so, what type?
Thanks

Mitch, That is a very sweet looking Mya-Moe! Sycamore and maple really are great together.

It must be tough parting with that one.

Thanks Hodge. It is tough to part with but as you know as well as anybody, collections can get unwieldy as new ones come in. I also have my guitar collection so I am doubly afflicted!

Mitch

Mitch, That is a very sweet looking Mya-Moe! Sycamore and maple really are great together.

It must be tough parting with that one.

Yes, it comes with the original hard case from Mya-Moe but I could not find a brand name anywhere on it.

Mitch

Mya-Moe cases are very similar to the well known Ko'olau cases. Gordon Mayer recently posted a video of the history & decisions regarding the cases (though I can't locate it at the moment!) I actually one of their earliest hard-shell cases for the Pineapple. Their cases have been carefully matched to the instrument, fit snugly & have curved area above the bridge so as to not press down on the bridge of the instrument.

This beauty is still available and will make somebody very happy at a fair price.

Mitch

This beauty is still available and will make somebody very happy at a fair price.

Mitch

Folks, don't hesitate to buy this beauty. I don't have the $$ in hand yet, & technically don't NEED another uke. PLEASE don't let my "bid" influence your own purchase. If you don't own a Mya-Moe, this is a great way to get in to one.

(Mitch, I apologize if I have slowed down other potential buyers - not intended.)

Mahalo!

Top Bottom