Surf Fluke by Tiki King

dentuke

Reaction score
Brand new concert size ...looks great next to the couch

Designed by Tiki King. Totally decked out with a rosewood fretboard, walnut neck and a natural wood bridge.....

255.00 w/o gig bag shipping included to Cont USA

Attachments

• e6a0_1_sbl.jpg
    e6a0_1_sbl.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 69
  • e9da_1_sbl.jpg
    e9da_1_sbl.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 41
  • e771_1_sbl.jpg
    e771_1_sbl.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
surf fluke

Brand new concert size ...looks great next to the couch

Designed by Tiki King. Totally decked out with a rosewood fretboard, walnut neck and a natural wood bridge.....

255.00 w/o gig bag shipping included to Cont USA
If you're still selling this I'd like it:)

Last edited:
I'm interested if you're still selling it. But aren't they $233 new?

http://www.fleamarketmusic.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=160

That's interesting...the other flukes at the FFM online store have a box in which the buyer chooses whether or not they want a rosewood fretboard. But not the tiki fluke. But the description of the tiki fluke does say that the image is of a fluke with the optional rosewood fretboard.

The rosewood fretboard (if it is extra on the tiki fluke) would raise its price to over $300.

That's interesting...the other flukes at the FFM online store have a box in which the buyer chooses whether or not they want a rosewood fretboard. But not the tiki fluke. But the description of the tiki fluke does say that the image is of a fluke with the optional rosewood fretboard.

The rosewood fretboard (if it is extra on the tiki fluke) would raise its price to over $300.
I understood that this model (surf fluke) has a rosewood fingerboard and bridge - and a walnut neck straight out the box. That's why there is no optional rosewood fretboard for this model as such:)

I'd like to buy this but if it's second hand I would assume it will be cheaper than the new model, needless to say.

For example, this model is $269 new buy it now price on ebay with gig bag and 233 on fleamarket....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Magic-Fluke-Flu...ag-(Surf)_W0QQitemZ360156634118QQcmdZViewItem

A bit more of a discount and I'm keen...

Perhaps I misunderstood, the ad says brand new but the picture suggests it's pre-loved. Is it hanging on someones wall or is that a shop advertisement?

Last edited:
Top Bottom