Anyone heard from Oldephart ?

Yea, I've missed John's posts too. It's been over 6 weeks since he posted last.

Sent him a PM. Hope everything is ok with him.

I'd been wondering about this myself the last few days. My last contact via PM was two months ago.

I know he gets deep into projects but usually comes up for air.

Hope all is alright.

Can someone who knows his first and last name please google it, plus Texas (town? Anyone buy one of his ukuleles? Check your past emails for his town), or his place of employment, and see if there's been any news about the chap. It may be as simple as him being tossed in the pokey and he didn't choose UU for his one telephone call. Lol.

John? John?

Last edited:
Uh-oh. He DID buy a motorcycle recently. I hope there's no connection. :(

At UWC a couple years ago we did trade cell numbers. I do have it, but have never used it. Would it be okay, you think, to text him and see if all is well?

At UWC a couple years ago we did trade cell numbers. I do have it, but have never used it. Would it be okay, you think, to text him and see if all is well?

He gave you his cell number – there's no statute of limitations – go for it.

Go for it. We're all concerned.

I checked his profile on his last activity was 7-14. Hopefully he's just been too busy enjoying his motorcycle and playing his uke.

He gave you his cell number – there's no statute of limitations – go for it.

texting would definitely be most appropriate!

He is ALIVE!!!! Work shake-up and "insanely busy"... And, apparently he has other hobbies besides ukulele. Who does that? :-D. Something about motorcycles and catching up on "honeydoes". He is working 80 hour weeks.

Maybe he will pop in if he gets a chance. Well, that's my guess.

That is great to hear. I know he has health issues so I was concerned. It was nice to see so were a lot of others.

Top Bottom