Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

jonyoon

Reaction score
I can't believe I never thought to do this! HAHA!

That really leaves me speechless. I'd report it to the Ukulele Abuse Center, if there was one. :)

If there was an abuse center for the uke, they'd have to surgically fix their jaws since they'd be on the floor. :)

When I played a little bit for Abe Lagrimas Jr at a house show he was doing in Seattle yesterday, he said that the song sounded too happy being played on the uke vs the song's lyrical content. But he and a lot of people were impressed that I pulled it off. :p

haha yes. Loved this. I think this came out when I was in high school right around when Eazy died.... So many words to learn. Impressed. I would love to sing back (badly) for this!

haha yes. Loved this. I think this came out when I was in high school right around when Eazy died.... So many words to learn. Impressed. I would love to sing back (badly) for this!

Thanks! It took me a few weeks off and on to learn the lyrics and watch a few dudes cover the song via guitar to get the feel. Crunch time was brushing up on it within a week for a friend's 90's night show. :)

Top Bottom