black fingers from strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jermlilly

Reaction score
If i play the uku for more than a few minutes my fingers turn black from the strings. Why is this? Cheap strings or is this just something i am going to have to deal with?

I am new to this and didn't realize I did that. But hey thanks for answering my question. You were a big help! Oh wait a second . . . you didn't answer my question cuz you were to busy getting on to me!! Did it ruin your day to see the same post twice? WOW!!

I am new to this and didn't realize I did that. But hey thanks for answering my question. You were a big help! Oh wait a second . . . you didn't answer my question cuz you were to busy getting on to me!! Did it ruin your day to see the same post twice? WOW!!
I answered your question in the other thread. If you weren't so busy insulting people who are trying to help you would have noticed.

You started this big boy! I admit it I messed up and posted it twice. Like I said before I didn't know what I was doing. And who the heck are you to tell me what to do. Do you own this blog? Do run everything on here? Or are you just some fella who feels the need to play boss? I apologize for posting it twice and I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Love and happiness my friend! Love and happiness!

Welcome, jermlily!

This forum--perhaps unusual among internet forums--is a very friendly one. Posters here rarely flame. Everyone is generally friendly and supportive. Criticism is constructive.

Reminders about forum etiquette, such as the one cpatch posted, are for the most part gentle and polite, and are intended to be received in the spirit with which they were made.

We kid and joke around, sure. But offense is seldom meant or taken. Everybody's chill.

That's pretty much the "vibe" of this forum. While I can't speak for everyone here, I personally hope you'll adopt that vibe yourself as you continue to contribute here. I think you'll find it rewarding.

:shaka:

JJ

Well thats fine and dandy and I understand where you are coming from. But I didn't get that vibe after my very first posting. I basically got bitched at two seconds after joining your blog. I didn't appreciate it. (please excuse the language)

With that being said I have taken a chill pill and would love to join your vibe. I did not purposely mean to act out in any way. I apologize.

Hey, I'm an easy going fella. I think yu gotta be to love such a thing as a ukulele. Thanks for filling me in about your forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom