Fender Nohea Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingus

Reaction score
Hello! I have (3) ukes for sale.

Last up, Fender Nohea all koa ( laminate) tenor. Beautiful wood and sound. Strung with La Bella low G and Aquila strings. This uke really shines with the low G string. Includes Fender gig bag and three additional low G strings - one more La Bella and two Aquila low G reds (all brand new).

Intonates well, sounds great, and looks awesome. It does have (2) cosmetic dings on the back lower bouts from my six year old. See pictures - no structural problems only cosmetic.

$125 shipped (CONUS).

PM or email - kendall@signalcoc.org

Thanks for looking!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Updated Price

$125 shipped (CONUS)

Great uke for a great price.

These are kind of cool. I saw some sci fi movie with a group of int'l scientists went to the South Pole (and of course the usual bloody mayhem ensued) but a great scene was of a Russian Scientist playing one of these and singing Russian fast paced folk dance tunes. I've seen them in stores and think they're great. Good luck on the sale.

I bought one of these a few years ago & they are a great looking & pretty good playing tenor. The original Train video of "Hey Soul Sister" featured this uke w/added pickup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI

I bought one for my son as well & actually would gladly buy another to add back, though it would likely be more of a wall hanger beside my 80's Fender Newporter guitar that doesn't get much play.

This price is a STEAL!

Taking the uke off the market - thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom