Looking for Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs songbook / sheet music

Booksniffer

Reaction score
Edit: No longer looking for the songbook. :)

Does anyone know where I can find the songbook that goes with Eddie Vedder's ukulele songs?

I've tried buying it twice now (accompanied by the LP, which would have been a nice bonus but not my main goal) and both times it turned out it was just a booklet with song lyrics; no chords, no musical notation of any kind.

I don't mind if it's hardcover, softcover or pdf - I'd just love to learn how to play along with the songs!

Ironically, I used to be a bit of a Pearl Jam fan 20-something years ago but sort of lost track of them years before discovering the ukulele (and Vedder's lovely album).

I live in the Netherlands btw, but hopefully just a book won't be very expensive to ship. :)

I can pay via Paypal - or I can do a trade for various ukulele books, tarot card readings, knitted items or kittens. ;)

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find the songbook that goes with Eddie Vedder's ukulele songs?

I've tried buying it twice now (accompanied by the LP, which would have been a nice bonus but not my main goal) and both times it turned out it was just a booklet with song lyrics; no chords, no musical notation of any kind.

I don't mind if it's hardcover, softcover or pdf - I'd just love to learn how to play along with the songs!

Ironically, I used to be a bit of a Pearl Jam fan 20-something years ago but sort of lost track of them years before discovering the ukulele (and Vedder's lovely album).

I live in the Netherlands btw, but hopefully just a book won't be very expensive to ship. :)

I can pay via Paypal - or I can do a trade for various ukulele books, tarot card readings, knitted items or kittens. ;)

If you are still looking for this I can send you a .pdf file. Send me a PM with your email addy.

Thank you so much for your offer!

But the songbook has already found it's way to me. :)

I would love that pdf if it's still available. Happy to pay for it. It's not available anywhere else. Thanks,

Booksniffer (snort!)

...The text in your original post is not so easy to read. Did you know that?

Hi folks, I regret that I'm no longer able to share the .pdf file of Ukulele Songs due to copyright laws. Sorry!

Top Bottom