PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs songbook / sheet music

Booksniffer
09-03-2014, 04:09 AM
Edit: No longer looking for the songbook. :)

Does anyone know where I can find the songbook that goes with Eddie Vedder's ukulele songs?

I've tried buying it twice now (accompanied by the LP, which would have been a nice bonus but not my main goal) and both times it turned out it was just a booklet with song lyrics; no chords, no musical notation of any kind.

I don't mind if it's hardcover, softcover or pdf - I'd just love to learn how to play along with the songs!

Ironically, I used to be a bit of a Pearl Jam fan 20-something years ago but sort of lost track of them years before discovering the ukulele (and Vedder's lovely album).

I live in the Netherlands btw, but hopefully just a book won't be very expensive to ship. :)

I can pay via Paypal - or I can do a trade for various ukulele books, tarot card readings, knitted items or kittens. ;)

narnia
01-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the songbook that goes with Eddie Vedder's ukulele songs?

I've tried buying it twice now (accompanied by the LP, which would have been a nice bonus but not my main goal) and both times it turned out it was just a booklet with song lyrics; no chords, no musical notation of any kind.

I don't mind if it's hardcover, softcover or pdf - I'd just love to learn how to play along with the songs!

Ironically, I used to be a bit of a Pearl Jam fan 20-something years ago but sort of lost track of them years before discovering the ukulele (and Vedder's lovely album).

I live in the Netherlands btw, but hopefully just a book won't be very expensive to ship. :)

I can pay via Paypal - or I can do a trade for various ukulele books, tarot card readings, knitted items or kittens. ;)

If you are still looking for this I can send you a .pdf file. Send me a PM with your email addy.

Booksniffer
01-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Thank you so much for your offer!

But the songbook has already found it's way to me. :)

CptnAmrca
05-24-2016, 11:26 AM
I would love that pdf if it's still available. Happy to pay for it. It's not available anywhere else. Thanks,

narnia
08-31-2016, 12:11 AM
Eddie Vedder's Ukulele Songs is now back in print in case anyone is still looking for a copy. This is a beautiful hard cover book, I highly recommend it!
https://pearljam.com/shop/miscellaneous/eddie-vedder-ukulele-songs-deluxe-songbook

AndieZ
08-31-2016, 03:23 AM
Booksniffer (snort!)

...The text in your original post is not so easy to read. Did you know that?

narnia
05-07-2019, 02:53 AM
Hi folks, I regret that I'm no longer able to share the .pdf file of Ukulele Songs due to copyright laws. Sorry!