Making a new uke gig bag using flapper fabric!

Fleapluckin_Flapper

Reaction score
I love my Daniel Ho model uke but the gigbag that comes with it leaves a ton to be desired. Found some gorgeous flapper print fabric and now I'll sew a better one for it.

When you are done, we'll see pictures right? Love seeing the creativity in action...

What goodies are you going to incorporate into the new bag - lots of storage? I look forward to seeing it. The fabric sounds great.

fingerlessglovesSWcolorsxs.jpg To those who love to see creativity in action-I'm also an avid knitter & I finished these this morning-will fit petite hands or those with a 6" wrist. I also make them in "regular" size for women and in various colors.

I just got all the materials to make a quilted ukulele case. I saw the directions/pattern somewhere on the Internet. Looks fun and easy.

I design my own patterns as I've never seen a pre made pattern. I even made one for my baritone. It is addictive,and as I love crazy quilting,it gives me several nice sized opportunities to create one of a kind stuff. What's neat is it can be as simple or as complicated as one wishes to make it! And it's a way for me to use vintage buttons,which keeps them out of landfills. Batting is made from recycled water bottles (and it's as soft and pliable as "regular" batting. So I try to be as green as I can be with it. :)

neato, show us pics when it's sewn!

Can't wait to see all these bags! Y'all post pics of the ones already finished!!

Top Bottom