Pau Ferro and Old Growth Redwood Tenor Wolverton in Mint Condition 1700 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
An amazing custom Jason Wolverton tenor, mint condition, barely used. This has every feature imaginable. Custom designed rossette with intricate ornamentation, mitering squared off nicely on the end, decorative strip in the back, slightly elevated fretboard, everything bound and using the nicest piece of old growth redwood with the finest lines. Selling to fund some recent expenses--also, if you didn't know, I buy and sell many great ukes just so I can try everything. This uke would be far more expensive to buy it now--he has raised his prices recently to match the quality of what he's offering. With the wood upgrade and everything else the current price of this uke would be at least $2500

http://jasonwolverton.com/index.php?/options--info/options-and-information/ Just a little dust on the instrument but otherwise in mint condition--everything you see on it that might look like marks are just dust. Here is a video with a sound sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuxMvqcPoYg

The sound is great--make sure you use good speakers or headphones to listen.

Feel free to make me an offer, but not looking for trades unless you've got something very rare and even then, probably not.

Uke has been sold!

jwmain.jpgjwback.jpgjw1.jpgjw2.jpgjw3.jpg

Last edited:
uke_10_1_1.jpgHere are some additional photos:
jw5.jpgjwupperback.jpg

Last edited:
Hi very nice ukulele! What type of finish does it have gloss or satin?

It's a gloss finish and a very nice one at that. Jason Wolverton is an extremely talented luthier and if he keeps at it will be known as one of the very best in the future, I'm sure.

Hi very nice ukulele! What type of finish does it have gloss or satin?

Last edited:
Let me know if you want any additional photos or info. Feel free to make an offer. It's a really great uke

Hi - I sent you a private msg on this uke. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom