NUD: Anakoneke "Shark" 5-string Tenor Ukulele - Preview

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
Here is one of the newest ukes to come out of Anakoneke Ukulele in San Francisco, CA. Toni Maloon created this for me and I posted a quick little preview of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMT8JSqZEsA

Thanks Toni!

Would you mind posting pics? I can't get youtube on my computer, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Dang Jay, another beauty from Toni. Couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy; well maybe one lol. Haven't seen your vintage uke reviews latley, is there one coming up soon?

Wow, Jay. That looks absolutely beautiful. :)

Play on, my friend!

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you like sharks.

That is some outrageous bubinga!!!!!! Bet it's nice to have a gorgeous uke that doesn't look like anyone else's.

Very cool Jay. I really like Toni's work. Her ukes sound as great as they look.
I'm waiting for your demo video of this uke. :)

Howdy. Yes we have more coming. We have quite a few more coming end of month. Thanks for watching those. I have a product review coming out this week on a new portable stand that a company sent me and asked me to review so I'm in editing on that one now. My camera lens took a dive so I had it our for repair. Took a month so I had no activity on the video/photo front but I am in full swing now. Quite a bit coming soon.

That is some outrageous bubinga!!!!!! Bet it's nice to have a gorgeous uke that doesn't look like anyone else's.

It was the only set I could find at the time but it is a damn good one. It really paired well with the Carpathian Spruce which I haven't seen on a uke but I sure they are out there. It's a stiff spruce from Europe and has excellent tonal qualities. This really creates a nice crisp sound.

Wow. Stricking!!! Those photos really show it off!!!

Top Bottom