I am so ashamed to post this!

Tony Mizen

Reaction score
This 'shameless promotion' section is just too tempting. Please send me a slap if I've gone too far this time! I spent the summer writing another book....absolutely nothing to do with ukulele, so this must be the most shameless post of all. Having said that, maybe someone will be pleased I did it.

My book is about my two dogs. It is called HOUNDS & HOME TRUTHS. It's a light-hearted biography that goes into all the difficulties of living with them and all the joys too. It's got lots of photos of the dogs - a lurcher and a huge Deerhound, plus a few of my wife who is a lot better looking than me, so I've kept mine to a minimum!

I am so ashamed! but here's the link to the ebook but paperback is also an option.

http://www.amazon.com/Hounds-Home-T...104508&sr=8-1&keywords=hounds+and+home+truths

If I get banned, I apologise without reservation and hang my head in disgrace!

Now, just combine dogs AND ukuleles in one book, and you will have a winner.

My schnoodle is my most loyal fan. She will listen to me practice all day and never complain.

Ha! Ha! I wish I'd mentioned in the book that my Deerhound doesn't let me play my ukulele. He doesn't like my attention straying to anything but himself. He will chews my hands until I put it away or escape to my garden shed to practise...

Now, just combine dogs AND ukuleles in one book, and you will have a winner.

My schnoodle is my most loyal fan. She will listen to me practice all day and never complain.

I've just thought of a way of combining ukuleles and dogs in one book. I will call it FROM UKE TO POOP.... Other suggestions gratefully received!

Top Bottom