WTB: Boat-Paddle ML Tenor

warndt

Reaction score
WTB: Boat-Paddle ML Concert or ML Tenor

Does anyone have a Boat-Paddle ML Concert or ML Tenor that isn't get played as much as it probably deserves?

Please PM

William

Last edited:
I, also, have just commissioned a new BP build. I was offered some very nice ML's a while back but they didn't have the woods that I wanted. This was important to me and so I decided to sell one of my children (just kidding, actually sold a National Resophonic guitar) to afford the opportunity to make those design decisions myself. The BPUC is a design oriented company. Commissioning a new build is a collaborative process. How enjoyable is it to be part of the creation of a thing of beauty? Very!

I have a feeling that my new BP ML Tenor will become a family heirloom to be handed down. I guess that's the reason why we aren't satisfied with very playable $500 factory made ukuleles. We are willing to pay $1.5-3K or more for an instrument that will still look great and be great to play a few generations down the pike and provide that sense of wonder and joy that a truly well made instrument (of any type) provides to its owner. I have been fascinated by the BP ML series since I first saw one. I consider myself fortunate to shortly be a new owner.

Last edited:
I, also, have just commissioned a new BP build. I was offered some very nice ML's a while back but they didn't have the woods that I wanted. This was important to me and so I decided to sell one of my children (just kidding, actually sold a National Resophonic guitar) to afford the opportunity to make those design decisions myself. The BPUC is a design oriented company. Commissioning a new build is a collaborative process. How enjoyable is it to be part of the creation of a thing of beauty? Very!

I have a feeling that my new BP ML Tenor will become a family heirloom to be handed down. I guess that's the reason why we aren't satisfied with very playable $500 factory made ukuleles. We are willing to pay $1.5-3K or more for an instrument that will still look great and be great to play a few generations down the pike and provide that sense of wonder and joy that a truly well made instrument (of any type) provides to its owner. I have been fascinated by the BP ML series since I first saw one. I consider myself fortunate to shortly be a new owner.

Thanks for the endorsement davidrboy and hollisdwyer. I will try an ad on FMM also....good advice.

Jerry told me that he no longer does customs...which is OK with me since I like the plain ones just as much as the fancy ones. He builds what he builds, at his own pace, and he simply lists upon completion. I think he's found a very livable business model!!!

ask dkcrowne he has one and may be interested in selling

Thanks rem50...DK and I had already talked...but thanks for the heads up!:cool:

Again...Concert ML or Tenor ML will do!

There is a beautiful ml concert for sale at the BP website. Since you're not able to get one used, you might as well buy a brand new one.

Top Bottom